Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here we are June 9, 2020 and not a single drop Of content from a possible “leak”. I don’t think the #2069 on the R was supposed to signify anything but if there were spies on this forum, you would’ve thought they’d capitalize on the conspiracy created within here.

All this missed opportunities to help hype the crowd up leading to the launch event.

I would’ve at LEAST posted more content of the Bronco R on the Ford splash page and reveal the specs of the race truck and potential behind the scenes build video. All these missed opportunities

As someone who worked on high-profile product launches this has been absolute terrible. From what I’ve experienced so far I’ve come to the conclusion that the team behind the marketing lacks the ability to be dynamic during these interesting times.

nothing against the truck and the release date. Just frustrated knowing that this COULD’VE been a really exciting lead up the launch date.
It's been anemic....sending nothing of a strong message. I agree the truck should be great, but Marketing really missed a lot of opportunity all along the way, agreed.
Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Please. Let's stick to conspiracy theories like Bigfoot, pineapple or chicken on pizza, and the actual reveal date being in June instead of July. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of conspiracies, why are you so hell bent to ruin pizza by putting pineapple on it? Did They get to you?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here we are June 9, 2020 and not a single drop Of content from a possible “leak”. I don’t think the #2069 on the R was supposed to signify anything but if there were spies on this forum, you would’ve thought they’d capitalize on the conspiracy created within here.

All this missed opportunities to help hype the crowd up leading to the launch event.

I would’ve at LEAST posted more content of the Bronco R on the Ford splash page and reveal the specs of the race truck and potential behind the scenes build video. All these missed opportunities

As someone who worked on high-profile product launches this has been absolute terrible. From what I’ve experienced so far I’ve come to the conclusion that the team behind the marketing lacks the ability to be dynamic during these interesting times.

nothing against the truck and the release date. Just frustrated knowing that this COULD’VE been a really exciting lead up the launch date.
I think they've hyped everyone so much now, they don't need to do any more until the very last minute.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be satisfied if they gave us a more revealing silhouette. Something that shows off some hard angles, aggressive stance, fender bulge. And gets the media talking about July.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: 'fast radio bursts' have been detected from a distant galaxy. This one has a repeating pattern. The signals come from a dwarf galaxy that's some 3 billion light-years away from Earth.

Wouldn't it be grand if Ford is somehow behind this and the radio bursts are really hoofbeats. Maybe even getting faster toward the reveal. Would make a Super Bowl commercial seem kinda tame.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this talk about pineapple pizza. Y'all need to try brisket bbq pizza. My Italian side says Hell No but the Texan in me says Hell Ya!!! I usually end up making a couple with left over smoked brisket when I do one. BBQ sauce as the base, brisket, onions, jalapenos, and a ton of sharp cheddar cheese!

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: 'fast radio bursts' have been detected from a distant galaxy. This one has a repeating pattern. The signals come from a dwarf galaxy that's some 3 billion light-years away from Earth.

Wouldn't it be grand if Ford is somehow behind this and the radio bursts are really hoofbeats. Maybe even getting faster toward the reveal. Would make a Super Bowl commercial seem kinda tame.
Ill have whatever he is smoking

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah but this vehicle has not even had a single spied photo in camouflage or anything. Lexus just out of the blue announce on something like June 1 that they would be unveiling June 9-10. I had posted about this earlier as well.
Yes, a week. How many posts are there here saying Ford will tell us 7 days before the reveal? I hope you're right.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of conspiracies, why are you so hell bent to ruin pizza by putting pineapple on it? Did They get to you?
I hate pineapple on pizza. But I will bring up pineapple pizza as often as it takes. Normally when we discuss that, we get a leak soon afterward.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate pineapple on pizza. But I will bring up pineapple pizza as often as it takes. Normally when we discuss that, we get a leak soon afterward.
I'm pretty sure Ford sees our conversations about pineapple pizza then says ".... No, they don't deserve it. Make em wait longer..."
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.