PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well my Birthday is in July, so that would make a nice present!
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well i Understand it. Hate it. But that’s the world. stupid people ruining the world for the rest of us..... was supposed to go to disney world in april too. But nooooo.

July needs to get here NOW.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note the graphic says the "Bronco brand reveal". Not specifically the actual real life in the flesh Bronco Bronco vehicle (or whatever they are calling it).
It’d be retarded to not show the flagship of the brand.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
WAIT WAIT WAIT

IT WILL BE EARLY JULY!!
the bronco sport is set to go full production on July 13th. Meaning reveal before then. So yes BOTH broncos at once.

4th of July weekend ????????

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford can't win here. They wanted to reveal it in March to the media right when the Covid-19 shutdown happened. I'm sure we all felt like it was going to happen soon - like in the last couple of weeks, but the US news is dominated with civil unrest.

This unveiling needs to go perfectly for Ford so I think it was a good move to schedule it out far enough so it can get the media attention it deserves. Unveiling it in these times surely means it'll get swept under the rug fairly quickly IMO.
The networks covering the protests and riots were never going to be covering a vehicle launch anyway. The audience is the automotive media and enthusiast sites which most certainly would be watching. The Bronco launch was never going to be on the NBC Nightly News. If Ford is waiting for that to happen, we will never see the thing.
BMW, Lexus and many other car makers continue to debut new and very important products yet Ford can't seem to figure out how to do it until everything is perfect??
While I'm frustrated and exasperated with Ford on this, I'm certainly keeping it in perspective and realize, at the end of the day, this a just a car, and not life and death.
That being said, it all just seems poorly managed by Ford and their marketing folks and has, at least for me, significantly dampened my enthusiasm for the product.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IT WILL BE EARLY JULY!!
the bronco sport is set to go full production on July 13th. Meaning reveal before then. So yes BOTH broncos at once.
Since when? The Sport was September then late August due to COVID-19

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The networks covering the protests and riots were never going to be covering a vehicle launch anyway. The audience is the automotive media and enthusiast sites which most certainly would be watching. The Bronco launch was never going to be on the NBC Nightly News. If Ford is waiting for that to happen, we will never see the thing.
BMW, Lexus and many other car makers continue to debut new and very important products yet Ford can't seem to figure out how to do it until everything is perfect??
While I'm frustrated and exasperated with Ford on this, I'm certainly keeping it in perspective and realize, at the end of the day, this a just a car, and not life and death.
That being said, it all just seems poorly managed by Ford and their marketing folks and has, at least for me, significantly dampened my enthusiasm for the product.
Your enthusiasm will come back.

I know I complained in the OP but I’m just glad we have a general timeframe so it’s not all speculation. Under promise and over deliver is my mantra and while ford has definitely not done that with the Bronco reveal, I don’t think it’s really their choice.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco unveiling fatigue is real!

My concern is what shit show is going to happen next that is going push back the July unveiling between now and then.

First Name
Nahh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Just enough time for the second wave to catch up and delay it some more. Ive been holding off on replacing my car for about 3 years now...i can wait a few more months i suppose
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.