Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My point exactly. That was a huge moment in history - 2 astronauts were sent to the ISS on a privately built rocket. It was big news for a couple days at the MOST. Haven't heard a thing about it since. Still seeing lots about the coronavirus and the protests though....
Do you think news about the COVID or protests will end after the reveal come next month? I really don't think so. Ford can't out beat MSM or any politician that is trying to take advantage of the current situation.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get plan pricing, so that cuts a large amount of BS out.
There was something written some time ago that Bronco may not qualify for plan pricing. That may my deal breaker if it's correct.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A space launch is determined by wind, and weather conditions, but most importantly, orbits. Not to mention, astronauts are usually quarantined before launches so they're not sick in space I believe. They also don't deal directly with the public in that there aren't reporters right there with control people or the astronauts, whereas a vehicle launch is a room full of people.

So yes, they're able to launch a spaceship in the middle of a virus.
What about the presidential visit last month where they had a big drape covering the big Bronco? They could have recorded it the same day with respect to people's safety. I think Ford might be looking at the orbit and weather conditions and a groundhog to see if it is OK to show the vehicle, lol.

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford-Bronco-Website-Reveal.png

Ford used Anza-Borrego for media demos prior to launching the 2nd gen Raptor...hope they do the same for Bronco considering Font's Point is the background shot. Maybe I can sneak into some B-roll footage :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you think news about the COVID or protests will end after the reveal come next month? I really don't think so. Ford can't out beat MSM or any politician that is trying to take advantage of the current situation.
I think everyone is forgetting that, while we are all excited for this, a Bronco reveal isn't going to make the 5 o'clock news. It won't be competing against world events for news segments.

A huge (huge!) majority of people don't even care about this at all.

This forum is even in the minority of people who are actually interested in the Bronco.. Most people will find out once it hits the auto journals and commercials.

This is the only vehicle I myself have even cared about the release date and have followed before release.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they make it too expensive, some/many will go with the Defender, which will be worth a lot more ten - twenty years down the road when it's re-sale time.
I looked at the Defender just to see what it would price out at OOC . The two door STARTS at $65k! It is a luxury vehicle with a lot of tech, but no way would I cross shop it based on pricing alone... (I also optioned out a 4door just to see since they start at $50K... Yeah, $68k! (Ctl F4)

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I looked at the Defender just to see what it would price out at OOC . The two door STARTS at $65k! It is a luxury vehicle with a lot of tech, but no way would I cross shop it based on pricing alone... (I also optioned out a 4door just to see since they start at $50K... Yeah, $68k! (Ctl F4)
I'd put money on the Bronco in the highest trims (like Raptor) being within 10k of that price range.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd put money on the Bronco in the highest trims (like Raptor) being within 10k of that price range.
Agreed... I didn't check all the boxes on the Rover however, so I could see it maybe $5-10k more for the highest trim...? I'd have to go back and see...

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed... I didn't check all the boxes on the Rover however, so I could see it maybe $5-10k more for the highest trim...? I'd have to go back and see...
Pretty sure you can get really close to 100k on those.

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure you can get really close to 100k on those.
Went back and checked a lot of boxes that appealed to me without noting the cost. (Survey says... $83,891!) Still more boxes to check and that was the two door... Although they are calling it the "First Edition" which I think inflates the base price substantially... Anyways... Back to Broncos!

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
There will be a $60k Bronco zero questions. $70k might be pushing it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There will be a $60k Bronco zero questions. $70k might be pushing it.
That's getting into Aviator territory. My build on that with rear wheel drive, reserve 1 and luxury package prices around $64k.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Adding options is a killer all right. Kind of odd that a 2 door is more than a 4. I can afford it, but don't want to spend that much.
No rush.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.