Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure Ford sees our conversations about pineapple pizza then says ".... No, they don't deserve it. Make em wait longer..."
It has "worked" several times so far. Fingers crossed. :LOL:
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a “western pizza” the other day with bbq sauce, pineapple, onion rings AND pulled pork + Bacon.

it changed my mind about pineapple on pizza.

bring on the chairs!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here we are June 9, 2020 and not a single drop Of content from a possible “leak”. I don’t think the #2069 on the R was supposed to signify anything but if there were spies on this forum, you would’ve thought they’d capitalize on the conspiracy created within here.

All this missed opportunities to help hype the crowd up leading to the launch event.

I would’ve at LEAST posted more content of the Bronco R on the Ford splash page and reveal the specs of the race truck and potential behind the scenes build video. All these missed opportunities

As someone who worked on high-profile product launches this has been absolute terrible. From what I’ve experienced so far I’ve come to the conclusion that the team behind the marketing lacks the ability to be dynamic during these interesting times.

nothing against the truck and the release date. Just frustrated knowing that this COULD’VE been a really exciting lead up the launch date.
And imagine the uproar had they "only" posted more about the Bronco R racer. Y'all would've bit Ford's head off for that too.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hate pineapple on pizza. But I will bring up pineapple pizza as often as it takes. Normally when we discuss that, we get a leak soon afterward.
I lurked for a long time before I registered and started posting, so I'm aware of the superstition, and I support it. Just trying to keep the conversation moving and tug at your leg a bit.

Another forum I belong to (not Bronco or even automobile related in the slightest) has a thread about Twinkies. Someone noticed that any time it fell off of the front page of the subforum it was posted to, the message board would be inundated with trolls.

So the post that was started as a joke received a concerted effort by a handful of posters to keep that thread somewhere on the front page for a very long time. The board admin made some backend changes to help moderate the ability of no-post trolls to flood the board with new threads, but the Twinkie thread ran for 14 years (the last post was in 2018) and 254 pages.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lurked for a long time before I registered and started posting, so I'm aware of the superstition, and I support it. Just trying to keep the conversation moving and tug at your leg a bit.

Another forum I belong to (not Bronco or even automobile related in the slightest) has a thread about Twinkies. Someone noticed that any time it fell off of the front page of the subforum it was posted to, the message board would be inundated with trolls.

So the post that was started as a joke received a concerted effort by a handful of posters to keep that thread somewhere on the front page for a very long time. The board admin made some backend changes to help moderate the ability of no-post trolls to flood the board with new threads, but the Twinkie thread ran for 14 years (the last post was in 2018) and 254 pages.
I haven't had a twinkie in years. I used to love those things. Maybe they make a pineapple twinkie?

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't had a twinkie in years. I used to love those things. Maybe they make a pineapple twinkie?
i have one that will really get us luck...
pinenapple twinkies on a pizza:sick:

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe they make a pineapple twinkie?
The Twinkie was originally filled with banana creme, but was switched to vanilla creme during World War 2 due to rationing (bananas were rationed, vanilla wasn't, because reasons). There have been lots of other Twinkie flavors available, but to the best of my knowledge, pineapple has never been one.

In my failed search for the existence of a pineapple Twinkie, I did discover that there is a recipe for some abomination called "Pineapple Twinkie Delight." I'll let you Google that one for yourself. There is also, evidently, a pineapple flavored Pepsi now. Blech.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
July, eh?

Alarming rise in virus cases as states roll back lockdowns
Cases are rising in nearly half the states, according to an Associated Press analysis, a worrying trend that could intensify as people return to work and venture out during the summer.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July, eh?

Cases are rising in nearly half the states, according to an Associated Press analysis, a worrying trend that could intensify as people return to work and venture out during the summer.
yup, increase in temps does not seem to be having nearly the positive effect many in the med field hoped for, certainly no where near as drastic of an effect is has on the flu.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
July, eh?

I’m pretty concerned right now. I hate this whole situation because I don’t feel like anybody is getting the correct message... because there isn’t one. Wear a mask, don’t wear a mask. It spreads on surfaces now it doesn’t. The U.S. response to this has been a clusterfuck and now AZ is a hotspot, our hospitals are nearing capacity.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.