Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

it would be a feeding frenzy
Unfortunately, the only thing they'd offer to feed people is pineapple "pizza," which we all know is inedible garbage and not really pizza.

I agree but it’s now apparent that it’s spreading more too. Arizona hospitals are now at 85% capacity which is WAY more than we were a few weeks ago.
Here in Oklahoma, we've had an uptick in cases, but most of that has been from an increase in testing, despite the fact that we're 50+ days into our reopening plan and we've been in phase 3 (just about everything is open, mask wearing is encouraged, but a lot of people aren't wearing them) since June 1.

Last I heard (yesterday morning), we had 150 people hospitalized with COVID statewide, and hospitalization numbers have stayed stable throughout the reopening, despite the uptick in confirmed cases.

There was a pretty big upswing in confirmed cases that correlated with Memorial Day weekend, but again, no upswing in hospitalizations.

COVID seems to hit different areas differently, and I'm not sure how much of that has to do with differences in demographics (older vs. younger populations, especially) and how much it has to do with the local response. South Dakota basically did nothing except tell people to wash their hands and social distance, and they seem to have done pretty well. But there's also like 8 people in South Dakota, so you have to drive 100 miles just to stand within 6 feet of someone.
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, the only thing they'd offer to feed people is pineapple "pizza," which we all know is inedible garbage and not really pizza.
true, true

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But speaking of Pineapple Pizza, here is quite a creation...

Ford Bronco Bronco reveal has officially been delayed until July pineaplepizza-e1412432548872
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh svenyaaaaaaaaa svenyaaaaa (i know this has been posted before, but still)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeep must be getting scared. I’ve seen a bunch of jeep ads all over the place. And I just saw a new one on TV the other day, “feel the freedom in the one the ONLY Jeep” showing at cruising around town with the top down in splashing mud everywhere while going off roading.

trying to get as many people in the driver seat of a jeep before the bronco comes out.

Sponsored

broncoenthusiast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
July, eh?

Alarming rise in virus cases as states roll back lockdowns
Cases are rising in nearly half the states, according to an Associated Press analysis, a worrying trend that could intensify as people return to work and venture out during the summer.
What the media isn't telling us is that the testing has increased to....so sick of it

I just want the R E V E A L!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep must be getting scared. I’ve seen a bunch of jeep ads all over the place.
I don't get those. I get Trump ads everywhere. This forum especially lol

Trump ads and RC truck ads for some reason.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay, here's a small hawaiian instead...

55860160-small-hawaiian-pizza-plate.jpg
when we find out the reveal date we gotta do a mass pizza order or something. And we compare how many people get pineapple vs some other pizza.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
when we find out the reveal date we gotta do a mass pizza order or something. And we compare how many people get pineapple vs some other pizza.
Chicken bacon ranch thin Cajun crust.
Hate pineapple on pizza. It ain’t bad on say a fajita. But not pizza.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chicken bacon ranch thin Cajun crust.
Hate pineapple on pizza. It ain’t bad on say a fajita. But not pizza.
uh...cajun crust? You've got to be shitting me, wtf is that bullshit? Just 'cause they threw some Tony's on it doesn't make it cajun.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to clarify. I am a redneck coonass. I need 44s so that I can deal with the water and 'owl shit' slicker 'en hell mud we get here. I made jambalaya on sunday, smothered chicken on tuesday, more smothered chicken tonight, doing redbeans and rice tomorra for dinner with shrimp and grits for breakfast, bloody mary for lunch, thinkin some blackened gator sunday afternoon if my helpers show up, and maybe another jambalaya next monday. Im not as coonass or cajun as they come, but god dammit I grew up in pierre part.

I want to know WTF cajun crust on a pizza is. I have never heard of this blasphemy. I had to correct some idiot who though that he'd made 'cajun shrimp pasta' on reddit today already. I'm ready to throw some dang punches!

(to add, that idiot threw some Tony's on top of a shrimp pasta dish and called it cajun...come the hell on...Tony's go in early, you to add a mirepoix after the roux, parsley and green onions after the cream and stock (he didn't even add seafood stock (even chicken stock woulda been ok!) to the sauce....) and maybe a touch of paprika at the end.

another edit. a mirepoix in french is carrots, celery, and onion. in Louisiana it is bell pepper, oinoin, and celery, and we call it the Holy Trinity. For certain dishes,and this one in-particular as well as other seafood light flavored dishes, you can skip the celery as it adds too much of an earthy flavor. Another great addition is roasted red bell peppers, looking to add a good bit of deep sweetness to the dish. Do not overdo it with these however as they can take over. Mushrooms are another thing you can add if you want to lower the calorie count a bit, and some white wine if you want to bring it back up. Don't do white wine and roasted red bell peppers unless you want it to be VERY sweet. For oil for precooking this, use unsalted butter prefferably, or light (NOT virgin/extra virgin olive oil.....EVOO is the worst damn thing you can have in your kitchen for cooking!!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.