Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve been to Hidden Falls several times with my SXS. It’s a lot of fun and has nearly 3,000 acres with miles of trails and a shooting range. That’s the only place I could imagine it would be unless they rent somebody’s ranch and build their own off road course. Can’t wait til summer 2021!
That is my thought as well, though I am wondering if Ford ponies up some cash to build a few additional features tailored to the Bronco.

Also I read they will have cars out there already, so we will have to see if Ford lets you bring your own vehicle out on the 'Off-Roadeo' days.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably the best shot of Area 51 (starting at 4:33) in my opinion. I still don’t think I like it on the bronco sport but with a white too on the bronco it might be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got this in my email, Bronco Off-Rodeo starting in Austin Texas! I’m sure updates will come but I hope they’ll have Broncos (not just Sports, going from the picture) there to see in person, maybe even ride/drive? (Probably just ride) but still cool!!
Ford Bronco Bronco Ride Experience Photos/Videos; Off-Roadeo First Location and Baja Race Plans Announced 31BDAF14-53DB-4AEC-B58E-C29440156D4C

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yea a lot of us got that ealier. There were some threads on it

Sponsored

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn’t tell from the post, but is this only open to people that will have actually received their Bronco? Or also people that are waiting for their delivery?
Sponsored