Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to decide which would look best with the orange Braptor kit... Or if that's overkill
Sponsored

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to decide which would look best with the orange Braptor kit... Or if that's overkill
Definately would be a lot, but we have had one individual add a rocker and cut it to meet the Braptor kit. I'll see if I can find a picture.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great website, some really nice graphics to choose from. I am torturing myself contemplating color palettes for the Azure Gray. Would tan/bronze/copper center racing stripes work or go more of an Orange or burnt orange accent spear ? i wish my photoshop skills were up to par.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great website, some really nice graphics to choose from. I am torturing myself contemplating color palettes for the Azure Gray. Would tan/bronze/copper center racing stripes work or go more of an Orange or burnt orange accent spear ? i wish my photoshop skills were up to par.
Still have yet to see an Azure Gray in our shop. I'd recommend the bronze hues for bronze wheels only (assuming you have them?). Totally depends on how subtle or stand out you want to be. I tend to go with a more conservative look using matte black (it truly goes with everything) and then use an accent pinstripe if you want to add a bit of color. This can be the bronze, or orange (for the Badlands).

Greg ;)

Jkado

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these sold as a set or should I change the quantity to two (2) at checkout to get both sides?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are these sold as a set or should I change the quantity to two (2) at checkout to get both sides?
Sold as a set!

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Bronco "Rocker" stripe kits:  photos and info 5F7A4AFB-99A8-4081-9AFF-62C04EBF1D00

Not the best photo, but I installed this kit a few months ago and love it. Quality stuff and I get a lot of positive comments from everyone that sees it. Easy install following their videos. Highly recommend.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you tell me if you can do a 6 inch rocker kit or larger? I have a TON of chips from rocks and would love to cover the damage to the rocker and protect it from further damage. I am not a fan of mudflaps. I got a set and they need to be modified to work. What do I need to do to get a sample of antique bronze and gold to see which goes best with my wheels? I am guessing the antique bronze.
Ford Bronco Bronco "Rocker" stripe kits:  photos and info 20220921_080812

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you tell me if you can do a 6 inch rocker kit or larger? I have a TON of chips from rocks and would love to cover the damage to the rocker and protect it from further damage. I am not a fan of mudflaps. I got a set and they need to be modified to work. What do I need to do to get a sample of antique bronze and gold to see which goes best with my wheels? I am guessing the antique bronze.
Would be happy to send you samples of the Antique Bronze and Gold. Do keep in mind though, the vinyl is not a solution for the chips, it may help, but i'd suggest our rocker PPF. You can apply graphics over as well, You may see a line in the vinyl from the edge of the PPF, but you'll have the proper protection. And of course we can make the rocker any size you want. Feel free to call me direct at the shop, be happy to further discuss.

Greg ;)
713-783-4739

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be happy to send you samples of the Antique Bronze and Gold. Do keep in mind though, the vinyl is not a solution for the chips, it may help, but i'd suggest our rocker PPF. You can apply graphics over as well, You may see a line in the vinyl from the edge of the PPF, but you'll have the proper protection. And of course we can make the rocker any size you want. Feel free to call me direct at the shop, be happy to further discuss.

Greg ;)
713-783-4739
Do you have a picture of the vinyl on top of PPF I’d like to see how noticeable the line is

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website