First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is probably a new question.... but how is this four door bronco looking for car seats in the back?!
Sponsored

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is probably a new question.... but how is this four door bronco looking for car seats in the back?!
From looking at it and personal experience with similar sized SUVs it will be fine with forward facing but probably a little snug with rear facing and infant position seats.

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From looking at it and personal experience with similar sized SUVs it will be fine with forward facing but probably a little snug with rear facing and infant position seats.
Just put that critter behind the passenger ;) but I agree, forward facing and boosters won’t have an issue. A rear facing infant almost always encroaches in the seat in front of them unless it’s a mini van.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just put that critter behind the passenger ;) but I agree, forward facing and boosters won’t have an issue. A rear facing infant almost always encroaches in the seat in front of them unless it’s a mini van.
Yep you are right. I think the 4-door will be very close to my 4Runner. I do the rear facing in the center position so it has a little more room between the front seats and it works fine. If you need more the once seat back there then the passenger just has to give up a little room. ;)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do the rear facing in the center position
The best place for it.....
According to the stats, the interior room of the 4 door is the same as my Outback and Legacy....there should be plenty of room.

Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to be critical, I see you're new here, but I totally thought I was going to see a bunch of pictures here of your Ford Bronco themed man cave. Try to be a bit better in crafting your thread titles. It's the first thing (and only for most) that people will see.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Similar experience, rear facing might nudge the passenger forward an inch or two. BTW, your 3 across in the back just went down to 2.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to be critical, I see you're new here, but I totally thought I was going to see a bunch of pictures here of your Ford Bronco themed man cave. Try to be a bit better in crafting your thread titles. It's the first thing (and only for most) that people will see.
I guess the rest of us didn't have the same comprehension issue that you did. I find it amusing that someone that's been here for 13 days is chastising someone else for being new. I'm new too but come on man just be polite.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess the rest of us didn't have the same comprehension issue that you did. I find it amusing that someone that's been here for 13 days is chastising someone else for being new. I'm new too but come on man just be polite.
if you found that impolite, I can't really help you.

If you found that to be "chastising someone for being new", I can't really help you.

If you found that to be constructive criticism, then we inhabit the same world.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry Chris. And welcome. It really was intended to be constructive criticism. And please don't let me put you off... almost everyone here is really nice :)

Last edited:

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought it was going to be photos of a bronco-themed room as well. :ROFLMAO: Too far from my car-seat situating days I guess

Nate
Sponsored