Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The ROUSH exhaust and cold-air are great. I did not buy the whole kit but replicated the banner above the windshield.
I went the same route, just got the Roush exhaust and CAI. Got a really good price and discount on them from Stage 3.
Sponsored

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This was probably posted already but it came up on my yt during this mornings browse.. And tbh not impressed at all.
It's a 2.3 black diamond

To save everyone the time here's what I gathered that extra 5-7k gets you: rims, wheels, graphics, roush badge, someone signed the tailgate, exhaust, CAI, lockbox center console. And a 2in lift (zone 2).

He did mention roush is working with ford for a 2.3/2.7 tune which won't void the warranty. Early thoughts on this is why not release a vehicle already tuned to this spec... Oh wait Capitalism nvm.. But another note, if this roush package came with the tune. It may be more Lucrative. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thinking about adding it to my two door Wildtrak Lux 2.7 - I heard they may be tweaking the package to be a little better once my dealership rolls it out… But the other thing is that, honestly, would it be way too much badging and graphics on top of my existing Wildtrak graphics? Here’s a pic of it for reference… Thanks!

Ford Bronco Bronco roush R package...ehhhh 60223E95-EE9B-46CE-9332-4E0BD453FB0D