peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like the grille having removable center inserts - maybe a retro "Ford" grille in chrome, white, etc
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. I thought I would be able to resist the upgrade itch for at least a little while with a robustly optioned BL....but I really love those rails.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bumper mounted carrier looks pretty cool. I wonder if you can run it as a full delete. Would also be cool to be able to take the swing spare on and off, and still have brake light and camera functionality. Would need dual lights and camera.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a high quality 3D printer large enough to do a grille and a scan/model of the original. I have ideas.

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the rock sliders, I am iffy about the grill but the fact that the center bar comes out for flow or too add lights is cool.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice look at the rear bumper-mounted tire carrier in the video.
That is interesting about the bumper and tire mount. They would have some type of serious thought about the pivot point because the tailgate pivot is closer to the tire centerline than the bumper mount/pivot. It would be neat to see how that is working out.

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way the tire carrier swings WITH the tailgate is extremely well thought out. Does appear that it might reduce opening angle slightly but I think itā€™s a minor concession and totally beats having to open then separately.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is interesting about the bumper and tire mount. They would have some type of serious thought about the pivot point because the tailgate pivot is closer to the tire centerline than the bumper mount/pivot. It would be neat to see how that is working out.
These have been around for the Jeep. Benefit of a stand-alone tire carrier without having to make two moves to get to the cargo area.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These have been around for the Jeep. Benefit of a stand-alone tire carrier without having to make two moves to get to the cargo area.
3:10. That is exactly what I was wondering about. Because the pivot points are not the same the arms would need to move at different speeds, sort of similar to the diff.

Thank you for the vid.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really like AEV stuff.
People here not in the know are going to shit once they find out how much this stuff costs if it's AEV level type quality and engineering.

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No offense to anyone who likes this RTR stuff but it looks like crap to me, He should stick to mustangs and drifting IMHO. The rear bumper carrier hangs too low in the center part and I do not like the tube look, to eighties (80's) Rock siders are okay at best. The graphic way too loud for the mods on this vehicle. The light on top not bad but the wind noise will kill you., The wheels too busy will be a nightmare to clean. Sorry, I'm not feeling it. If AEV decides to get in the game, it will be unbelievable. IMHO I will wait for sema 2021

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Rock sliders appear to be exactly what Iā€™m looking for. More side protection for the doors. You can use as a pivot point around a tree, rock, etc.
Much more what most of us are use to. Iā€™m assuming they are to the frame!?!?

2. The rear tire deal looks nice.
It swings with the door?!
but it still takes the weight of the tire off the door?
I think this is a great idea but unsure how this works. But looks like a nice way to solve the problem of the heavy tire ruining your read door.

edit: just watched the video @ZackDanger posted about the jeep rear tire swing gate.
Thanks for the info. This is going to be crazy expensive. šŸ¤Ŗ
Sponsored

Last edited: