Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good observation. There are worse. I honestly have no idea how anyone drivers something like this. The angle of view has to be 25 feet in front of the truck.

Silverado.jpg
I can't help it but every time I see those chevys, this all i think about...
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door vs Ranger FX4 size comparison pic from Levine 1616577479744
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't help it but every time I see those chevys, this all i think about...
1616577479744.png
Its a damn fine automobile if I say so myself...

That is hilarious. It even has Aunt Edna on the top!

The sad part is the whole car buying experience hasn't changed much since then. :)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Area 51 was my top choice until I saw it on a Bronco Sport in person. After seeing it, I immediately discounted it as an option.

Why no Estate Green Ford....why?

I finally settled on a lightning blue FE, and I'm not even sure I like it. The colors I like most Carbon Grey and Race Red aren't offered on the FE. :-(
I submitted my order as a51. Then saw a sport a few days later and felt the same way as you. That sinking gut feeling that I made a mistake

I ended up switching to a color I never considered... ever
Carb gray
But it was a neutral non offensive color that will look great with mod top and other black accents. I was tired of stressing over the color and the carb gray solved it.

The only other color I'd want over carb gray is ironically lightning blue. But I'm on the opposite spectrum. It isn't offered outside of the FE. If I could trade with ya I would! But I am in the end quite happy with carb gray

Ciz_Bronc_23

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The comparison reveals how flat and level the Bronco's hood is, compared to the downward-sloping Ranger.

Forward visibility of terrain is going to suck. The 3rd-gen Tacoma has the same problem...

Flat hoods look awesome and butch but there is a price.
That's why there's a front cam.

Sponsored

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the photo. I own a 2020 Ranger FX4 Off Road. I ordered an Outer Banks, 2-door, SAS. I am concerned about the height and getting into the garage. My Ranger clears the door with about an 1" to spare at the antenna (why mount an antenna on the roof of a truck?). This photo reassures me the height of the Bronco is about the same.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like Sasquatch looks like a mini big foot.. I dunno its just too big. I like the small capable bronco. Maybe the BL with the 33's will be fine but I also am looking at that base with steelies :)
Funny if you look at exactly what you writing there.
I thought Sasquatch LITERALLY WAS Bigfoot.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am trying to figure out if it possible to put the 2-doors in the back of a 2-door, in the bag, whether they be flat, diagonal etc.
I asked on Twitter and Mr. Levine's response was "4-door".

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love that.. BO bars. Took me a hot second.
Yeah. I can't take credit for it though. Someone else on the forum came up with that and it kind of stuck. Supposedly there is an updated version that doesn't redact their branding and also reduces the blockage of the front camera, but I haven't seen pictures or drawings of that one yet.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's probably the best answer that you are going to get until someone gets the opportunity to drop the rear seat and play Tetris with the doors. The 2 door definitely isn't designed to carry it's doors in the back, and it's probably risking damage to try and find that perfect angle where they might "fit". I would take his answer as a "no" and be pleasantly surprised if you happen to run across that perfect configuration. A set of cloth doors might give you a better chance of success without damage.

Last edited:

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I submitted my order as a51. Then saw a sport a few days later and felt the same way as you. That sinking gut feeling that I made a mistake

I ended up switching to a color I never considered... ever
Carb gray
But it was a neutral non offensive color that will look great with mod top and other black accents. I was tired of stressing over the color and the carb gray solved it.

The only other color I'd want over carb gray is ironically lightning blue. But I'm on the opposite spectrum. It isn't offered outside of the FE. If I could trade with ya I would! But I am in the end quite happy with carb gray
The Sport looks terrible in A51. I bet it will look great in the Bronco.

Thats what I hope since that is what I ordered! 😳

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to figure out if it possible to put the 2-doors in the back of a 2-door, in the bag, whether they be flat, diagonal etc.
I asked on Twitter and Mr. Levine's response was "4-door".
I believe the wheel wells stop them from going in the same way as the 4 door. Plus with the back seats upright there isn't enough room to lay them flat. With the rear seats down, or perhaps one rear seat down, I'm sure you could get them in there but not secured like Ford and safety would prefer.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe the wheel wells stop them from going in the same way as the 4 door. Plus with the back seats upright there isn't enough room to lay them flat. With the rear seats down, or perhaps one rear seat down, I'm sure you could get them in there but not secured like Ford and safety would prefer.
I guess I should save all the bubble wrap from all the packages then!
😀😀😀
Sponsored