Advertisement

centra28

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Limited
I didn’t get any sound on the video, how loud were the tires?

Advertisement

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
I'm beginning to think that the Bronco has a detrimental affect on cameras! Every camera seems to have some kind of issue (lighting, memory or "it just happened to break") while trying to capture it! Should I be nervous about my camera when I receive my Bronco? :unsure: 😅

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
I'm beginning to think that the Bronco has a detrimental affect on cameras! Every camera seems to have some kind of issue (lighting, memory or "it just happened to break") while trying to capture it! Should I be nervous about my camera when I receive my Bronco? :unsure: 😅
only worry about the amount of memory space you have for photos and videos!

BroncBro

Big Bend
First Name
Kirt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Preorder Bronco 4 Door
Sasquatch always has that affect. :ROFLMAO:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
That's because Bigfoot IS blurry.

Forward to 2:14:

Zero_chance

Black Diamond
First Name
JD
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Those fender flares...

I wonder if I can opt out of those when I get the Squatch.
Certain states require the fender or flare to stick out as wide as the tire does in order to pass inspection. I personally think wide tires sticking out on each corner with no offsetting flare looks like trash. Probably wouldn’t be as pronounced on the Bronco with factory components but there are turd burglars in Arizona with wheels that stick out 6-8 inches beyond the side of the vehicle. Don’t be that guy. Or do, your choice.
48EF6EA1-A33D-481C-9924-FD0A97159F07.jpeg

Last edited:

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Certain states require the fender or flare to stick out as wide as the tire does in order to pass inspection.
I’m aware. My state isn’t one of those states though. So hopefully I can get my Squatch BL with the standard flares.

Advertisement

Advertisement