Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m aware. My state isn’t one of those states though. So hopefully I can get my Squatch BL with the standard flares.
If not I’m sure there will be plenty of take offs available.
Sponsored

dano0726

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in love with Bronco's "half-door" look -- coming from JK Wrangler owner -- Bronco's rolled down windows look (to me at least) as good as a Jeep/Mopar JK half door, without the canvas uppers with mandatory zippers.....

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m aware. My state isn’t one of those states though. So hopefully I can get my Squatch BL with the standard no flares.
Fixed it for ya

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Too bad that off white balance isn't a color. Looks pretty good.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bet is that people with the 35's will change the OEM to smaller flares. The larger size not my cup of tea.
Yeah, might just put the big ones on for the annual inspection and then swap them out for the smaller ones for the rest of the year.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roof rack looks mandatory for me now....
My non-solicited comment on racks from personal experience with 2 door Jeep.

I put a GOBI rack on Jeep (best on the market for Jeep, Toyota etc made one off in Denver, CO. about a 16 week lead time. But well worth wait. Check out the website as they will make for Bronco eventually). Anyway, after rack install I bought Pelican rifle cases (low profile and sturdy and lockable) and installed on rack by drilling through bottom of case and securing with wing nuts etc and rubber washers to prevent water incursion and prevent theft. As additional theft measure I bought Stainless steel lockable zip ties to secure pelicans to rack. Had about 15" between boxes the ful llength of rack where tent and longer items go. I secure all of this with 2" Nylon custom military grade webbing (can't risk losing something on a high speed hwy trip).

It's a very cool set-up and I am very happy with how it turned out.

But here's my caution on roof racks. Increased wind noise! Below 65 mph no problem. Above that not so good. Plus lost mpg. This has now helped me to reserve a 4 door Bronco. If it doesn't fit it doesn't go. I'm done with the noise just driving around with nothing on the rack (not rattles, wind noise).

I carry recovery gear, camping gear, fishing gear, eating gear etc. My set up on Jeep second to none, but I am moving to inside carry!

Bronco4u

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ram1500,17 f650,92 bronco,03 2500hd,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you get the badlands don’t get the Sasquatch. From watch I understand you can get high clearance suspension and 35s as stand alone upgrade. Then it would be just like the Sasquatch with out the finders.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My bet is that people with the 35's will change the OEM to smaller flares. The larger size not my cup of tea.
I’ll swap out for ATs, maybe 305s to save some weight.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I carry recovery gear, camping gear, fishing gear, eating gear etc. My set up on Jeep second to none, but I am moving to inside carry!
Roof rack look cool but suck. Inside carry is the way to go. If it is just me the rear seat comes out, if the kids come I hook up the trailer. Next year the trailer will be orange..... :D

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door Looks Beast Rolling Down Highway IMG_20160530_200847-XL

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roof rack look cool but suck. Inside carry is the way to go. If it is just me the rear seat comes out, if the kids come I hook up the trailer. Next year the trailer will be orange..... :D

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door Looks Beast Rolling Down Highway IMG_20160530_200847-XL
You said it. Cool rig.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you get the badlands don’t get the Sasquatch. From watch I understand you can get high clearance suspension and 35s as stand alone upgrade. Then it would be just like the Sasquatch with out the finders.
But you won’t get the 4.7 gears to help maintain power with those 35s.

Bronco4u

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ram1500,17 f650,92 bronco,03 2500hd,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4.7s are standard with the badlands.
Sponsored