Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Sasquatch looks awesome and tough!
But this one looks “beast”.

56B06FCE-DB4C-4C87-ACB1-CAF6C373F5EE.jpeg
That’s because it’s wearing all kinds of makeup from the marketing department as well as perfect lighting and airbrush. Not those doors though lol
Sponsored

Reactions: bek

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sure about that? If your vehicle is non compliant with the laws there then that’s on you.
I could be wrong. That is a problem with the system. For example, if you are compliant with your window tint in your state you can get ticketed by another that is not as accepting. It's unjustified because nobody would rip off tint to go on vacation and pay to have it installed again when they get back home.

Fenders are a little different because the tires will throw rocks so I get that one.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Certain states require the fender or flare to stick out as wide as the tire does in order to pass inspection. I personally think wide tires sticking out on each corner with no offsetting flare looks like trash. Probably wouldn’t be as pronounced on the Bronco with factory components but there are turd burglars in Arizona with wheels that stick out 6-8 inches beyond the side of the vehicle. Don’t be that guy. Or do, your choice.
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door Looks Beast Rolling Down Highway 1596234201452
I agree - I see trucks like this somewhat often, and I also think they look stupid.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those fender flares...

I wonder if I can opt out of those when I get the Squatch.
I'm gonna say no. Ford has to be legal in all 50 states. At least, in some states, smaller flares wouldn't fly. You could always change them later and it would be your own risk.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wish there was audio so I could hear if it sounded like a beast too ?

not sure how this will come out but .............................

RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA

Tires growling :ROFLMAO:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Certain states require the fender or flare to stick out as wide as the tire does in order to pass inspection. I personally think wide tires sticking out on each corner with no offsetting flare looks like trash. Probably wouldn’t be as pronounced on the Bronco with factory components but there are turd burglars in Arizona with wheels that stick out 6-8 inches beyond the side of the vehicle. Don’t be that guy. Or do, your choice.
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door Looks Beast Rolling Down Highway 1596234201452

HAHAHA 20X12's -44 offset.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Follow that guy and you'll likely be needing a windshield repair. :(

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Roof rack look cool but suck. Inside carry is the way to go. If it is just me the rear seat comes out, if the kids come I hook up the trailer. Next year the trailer will be orange..... :D

It already is, just ask Ford.

Sponsored

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could be wrong. That is a problem with the system. For example, if you are compliant with your window tint in your state you can get ticketed by another that is not as accepting. It's unjustified because nobody would rip off tint to go on vacation and pay to have it installed again when they get back home.

Fenders are a little different because the tires will throw rocks so I get that one.
I think it’s that Utah tickets people, even out of state drivers for having tires over a certain size without mud flaps. So yeah, you run the risk for sure. But again, it’s worth it.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My non-solicited comment on racks from personal experience with 2 door Jeep.

I put a GOBI rack on Jeep (best on the market for Jeep, Toyota etc made one off in Denver, CO. about a 16 week lead time. But well worth wait. Check out the website as they will make for Bronco eventually). Anyway, after rack install I bought Pelican rifle cases (low profile and sturdy and lockable) and installed on rack by drilling through bottom of case and securing with wing nuts etc and rubber washers to prevent water incursion and prevent theft. As additional theft measure I bought Stainless steel lockable zip ties to secure pelicans to rack. Had about 15" between boxes the ful llength of rack where tent and longer items go. I secure all of this with 2" Nylon custom military grade webbing (can't risk losing something on a high speed hwy trip).

It's a very cool set-up and I am very happy with how it turned out.

But here's my caution on roof racks. Increased wind noise! Below 65 mph no problem. Above that not so good. Plus lost mpg. This has now helped me to reserve a 4 door Bronco. If it doesn't fit it doesn't go. I'm done with the noise just driving around with nothing on the rack (not rattles, wind noise).

I carry recovery gear, camping gear, fishing gear, eating gear etc. My set up on Jeep second to none, but I am moving to inside carry!
how did you know I had Pelican rifle cases?!

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door Looks Beast Rolling Down Highway 1596246318500
Sponsored