Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, it was just a question. He didn't design that logo. I can get that image and make a dxf file out of it and cut it out myself. I was just asking to save myself some time. I own my own cnc plasma table. They sell them to the public so you can make stuff. I am not selling anything so not sure what the problem is.
JCR absolutely had to redesign the line work so that parts would stay connected and key pieces not fall through the table. So you can save time by spending the $65, or save money by spending your time. Taking their time for free should not be an option.
Sponsored

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
JCR absolutely had to redesign the line work so that parts would stay connected and key pieces not fall through the table. So you can save time by spending the $65, or save money by spending your time. Taking their time for free should not be an option.
Good looking out, but I don't need a sign. I am building my own cooler rack and putting a design in the bottom would be cool. If jcr wants to sell me the dxf file I would be good with that also. Either way It doesn't matter to me. Already found it online so I no longer need it.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very selective too. Keep in mind OP boosted the images from the mothership.

Remember copying cassettes of whichever latest band?
Blasting bootlegged Def Leppard through your Pioneer Super Tuner2 ....
Nopeā€¦.It was a Sansui 90 90 DBā€¦..100 lbs. of transformer wireā€¦..

Actually, downloading music (yes stealing itā€¦) increased my interest in music and artists, eventually resulting in more album purchases than I probably would have made otherwise.

Itā€™s also hard to compare Artists making millions of dollars, and US manufacturers shutting down and shedding jobs because their engineering/designs/technology were stolen.

Sponsored

EGSquatched

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have:
(4) sasquatch
(4) badlands
(1) big bend
Awesome! Iā€™ll take one Sasquatch please. I placed an order on your website yesterday so if you can add it to that Iā€™d appreciate it.
Sponsored