Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something in the Matrix has changed. HVBOM and Microcat aren't agreeing on rear shocks for any of the SAS or BL I look up using the VIN. Not sure if this is a change on Ford's side, Microcat or what. Most of the BL rear shocks are going to a -BC suffix so I don't know if they're consolidating parts but a couple of SAS I'm looking at are doing the same thing with -BE.

Going to have to get some answers but from what I can tell now, it's just a part number change, not design or functionality.
Sponsored

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something in the Matrix has changed. HVBOM and Microcat aren't agreeing on rear shocks for any of the SAS or BL I look up using the VIN. Not sure if this is a change on Ford's side, Microcat or what. Most of the BL rear shocks are going to a -BC suffix so I don't know if they're consolidating parts but a couple of SAS I'm looking at are doing the same thing with -BE.

Going to have to get some answers but from what I can tell now, it's just a part number change, not design or functionality.
Could be based on the addition of the rear sway bar to 2022 4dr SAS? Unsure on BL, but have wondered if the springs are different given the sway bar change

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be based on the addition of the rear sway bar to 2022 4dr SAS? Unsure on BL, but have wondered if the springs are different given the sway bar change
Valid point but some of the VIN specific ones I looked up that had sway bar, had an single letter suffix and all of the ones prior, now go to this new service part as well.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got takeoffs from a 4DR 2.7 installed on my 4DR 2.3. After installation, the front was almost level with the rear. I now have the Rough Country hidden winch mount and modular bumper upgraded from the capable bumper on the front. The rear sits up about an inch higher than the front with the added weight.
Debating the same thing if I find take-offs. Tried digging around, but what are the differences between 2D and 4D coilovers beyond part numbers.

Assume the 4D would support more weight and be stiffer, but really trying to make sure I do the right thing when looking. I see they are different parts, but want to see if I have to match 2D to 2D or I can use or look for 4D for my 2D.

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Debating the same thing if I find take-offs. Tried digging around, but what are the differences between 2D and 4D coilovers beyond part numbers.

Assume the 4D would support more weight and be stiffer, but really trying to make sure I do the right thing when looking. I see they are different parts, but want to see if I have to match 2D to 2D or I can use or look for 4D for my 2D.
Ideally, you'd want to match the takeoffs to your build (2d/4d, 2.3/2.7, AT/MT, tow/no tow). However, I installed a set of 2d non-SAS BL takeoffs on my 4d BD. They worked just fine. But, I wanted a bit more lift, so I scored a set of SAS takeoffs from a 4d 2.7. After everything settled from the installation, it now sits almost even with the back with the added weight in the front.

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a little confused. The part tags on the coils on my 2 Door Black Diamond (2.3, Auto with tow) are as follow.
Rear: MB3C-5534-AHE with a large separate block H letter
Front: MB33C-5534-ABT, with a large separate block T letter

I think these match to the following Special and/or High Ride springs, but I'm not sure.
Rear: MB3Z-5560-D
Front: MB3Z-5310-M

Would you agree?
Thanks.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little confused. The part tags on the coils on my 2 Door Black Diamond (2.3, Auto with tow) are as follow.
Rear: MB3C-5534-AHE with a large separate block H letter
Front: MB33C-5534-ABT, with a large separate block T letter

I think these match to the following Special and/or High Ride springs, but I'm not sure.
Rear: MB3Z-5560-D
Front: MB3Z-5310-M

Would you agree?
Thanks.
That is correct according to Fords part system.

sliver

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just picked up some Sasquatch Coilover and the spring code is MB3C-5310-AXA. I can't find any info on these springs. Can anyone help.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2D, BL auto tow and 2.7
2D, BL auto no tow and 2.7
2D, BL auto tow and 2.3
2D, BL auto no tow and 2.3
4D SAS 2.3 auto tow
4D SAS 2.3 auto no tow
I looked through all mine and didn't find what you were asking for (I assume that you were looking for the Badlands in 4D SAS 2.3 auto and tow/no tow). I went through about the 50 or so VINs on my desktop that I had. I will check some other places that I might have squirreled away the info.

66U15

Base
First Name
t
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is a VIN for 2-door badlands, 2.7, with tow, no sas: 1FMDE5CP2MLA62573. See if that can be added to your chart @flip.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip, my VIN is 1FMDE5CH7NLA75359

2-Door Badlands, 2.3L, 7MT, Tow, Lux, Sasquatch

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my SAS (2DR 2.3) suspension installed on my NON SAS Badlands Along with some 35s…A lot less wheel gap and front is higher than the rear. Installer told me front will settle but right now it’s got some squat. Wonder if anyone else experienced this? Front gap is like 6” and rears are 5.5”.

Bronco UT

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 4dr/BD/Tow/non-SAS and just asked for a quote for SAS suspension from my dealer. Here is what I was given. Total is over $2,000 - am I missing something or are some dealers just selling these parts for less??

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department IMG_1149

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department IMG_1148

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4dr/BD/Tow/non-SAS and just asked for a quote for SAS suspension from my dealer. Here is what I was given. Total is over $2,000 - am I missing something or are some dealers just selling these parts for less??

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department IMG_1148

Online dealers sell for much less. Check tascaparts.com that I note on the first post

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg
Parts markup and a little bit of shipping cost. The dealer in my area is such POS, they won’t even give out part numbers because they know how insane their markups are 🤣

Reasoning behind online dealers charging much less is because they make up their profits in volume.
Sponsored