Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does the 1300 include the Springs?

There was something about Squatch springs being barrel springs and
the stock and Badlands not, and this would be important when the upgraded Ford Performance 6100-base Bilsteins are available.

Better check in with North7 and Flip.
That is all I have at this point, this was per the Bilstien rep at the the 4WP show, expected by the end of the year.

@flip has your Ford Performance Rep told you more?
Sponsored

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Squatch take-offs will be cheaper but thatā€™s not bad
When you say take-offs do you mean SAS kits that were taken off a Bronco after delivery?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is all I have at this point, this was per the Bilstien rep at the the 4WP show, expected by the end of the year.

@flip has your Ford Performance Rep told you more?
Crickets. I'm waiting on a call from them today on for something else but will see what they know about this.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldn't expect to see these prices last long. Once Ford starts seeing lots of activity on these parts the price will go up. I have seen the trend way back in the Lightning days. Initially Lightning specific parts were cheap. By year two they were very expensive. Same happened with the Raptors. Back 2011 you could get a set of 4 Raptor shocks/coilovers for under $1k. They quickly bumped to $1500 and then up again later.

Take-offs should be showing up as soon as the aftermarket catches up. One more thing to check is your brake lines. They are likely all the same across the various trims but it doesn't hurt to confirm.

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So all I did was look up the sas damper front and rear along with sas springs, not necessarily the correct ones for a SAS BD. This was around $1300. Sure there might be some give or take when the exact parts are figured out. I also just googled the part numbers and selected prices from some of the online ford parts sellers, like Tasca ford parts for example.

I figure once the full diagrams and part lists are available we can analyze them to determine all the differences in suspension parts between a non-SAS and SAS BD for example. Maybe it will be more than just springs and shocks, maybe we'll need an upper control arm, brake line or other part. I figured this was a good place to start.

The good news is the take offs should be reasonably priced since they can't compete with new. Looking forward to dive into this more.

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When you say take-offs do you mean SAS kits that were taken off a Bronco after delivery?
By take-offs, I mean SAS suspension parts that were immediately removed by a customer who is upgrading for 37ā€+ tires

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So all I did was look up the sas damper front and rear along with sas springs, not necessarily the correct ones for a SAS BD. This was around $1300. Sure there might be some give or take when the exact parts are figured out. I also just googled the part numbers and selected prices from some of the online ford parts sellers, like Tasca ford parts for example.

I figure once the full diagrams and part lists are available we can analyze them to determine all the differences in suspension parts between a non-SAS and SAS BD for example. Maybe it will be more than just springs and shocks, maybe we'll need an upper control arm, brake line or other part. I figured this was a good place to start.

The good news is the take offs should be reasonably priced since they can't compete with new. Looking forward to dive into this more.
So youā€™ll need to find similar build (BD, tow or not, 4dr or 2dr, and maybe std or mid) - but yeah.

Itā€™s not a lot of lift, but seems like a good value.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:unsure: this means I can use my Ford Pass Rewards. :)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Perhaps this will help.

The Definitive Guide to 2021+ Bronco Ride & Lift Heights with Wheel & Tire Sizes

1623703851978-png.png

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m gonna be real I VERY highly doubt this number. Itā€™s probably $1300 for a pair, if not these are some of the most affordable coilovers on the planet.

(For reference the ā€œgoodā€ rough country coilovers with a remote reservoir run about $1100 per pair.)

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updated:

For Sasquatch suspension part numbers, see:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-2021-bronco-ride-lift-heights-with-wheel-tire-sizes.17719/

I ordered a non-sas BD. I'm considering just buying SAS springs and shocks from the parts dept to get that little lift and quality damper of the Bilsteins. Looking up the part numbers it's in the ballpark of $1300 which doesn't seem bad at all considering we are seeing leveling kits list for $400.

I'm interested to see who else goes this route and what else might be needed if anything.

Thoughts?
Some one will do a Man-Squatch before it will be sold from the factory.
I might consider it as I have a $30,555 base model with nothing on it except the switches and roof rack.

Upgrading a 2-door base manual to Sasquatch is $7385.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Crickets. I'm waiting on a call from them today on for something else but will see what they know about this.
There was also those Ford upgraded performance parts shocks for the non-Bilstein models. And now I canā€™t find anything on it.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m gonna be real I VERY highly doubt this number. Itā€™s probably $1300 for a pair, if not these are some of the most affordable coilovers on the planet.

(For reference the ā€œgoodā€ rough country coilovers with a remote reservoir run about $1100 per pair.)
This is accurate. I spoke to a parts guy and gave him a VIN that I lifted from here (thanks rando BL) about upgrading my OBX to BL shocks and the price without the springs was around $1100 plus shipping and taxes.
Sponsored