First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel bad for you guys and gals.. I walked into the dealer and paid pretty close to msrp for mine 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford should really limit the number of orders it takes for the constrained items. I guess if they hold true to prioritizing current orders over new orders, there would not be an issue. However when you factor in dealer allocation, it sounds like that could end up hurting existing order holders.
My dealership advised me not to amend my order as late as the week prior to the 3/7 COVP deadline. Based on the constraints, their outstanding orders, and their allocations they liked my chances of being built this model year.

It is going to be a hard decision as to whether or not I am willing to pay $8k - $10k more for a 2024MY if my order is not built.

It is extremely disappointing not to have a full scheduling day this week prior to the order banks opening.

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership advised me not to amend my order as late as the week prior to the 3/7 COVP deadline. Based on the constraints, their outstanding orders, and their allocations they liked my chances of being built this model year.

It is going to be a hard decision as to whether or not I am willing to pay $8k - $10k more for a 2024MY if my order is not built.

It is extremely disappointing not to have a full scheduling day this week prior to the order banks opening.
I had a similar conversation with my dealership. They seemed less worried than I did of being built this year. With the likelihood of not being built increasing with each passing week, I’m going to have to start looking at my BATNA options a little more seriously. Paying $10k more for a MY24 is not out of reach, but to me it would not be worth it anymore. If it were, I would have bought it off the lot already with ADM.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a similar conversation with my dealership. They seemed less worried than I did of being built this year. With the likelihood of not being built increasing with each passing week, I’m going to have to start looking at my BATNA options a little more seriously. Paying $10k more for a MY24 is not out of reach, but to me it would not be worth it anymore. If it were, I would have bought it off the lot already with ADM.
Haha…I feel ya. With each passing week I get more anxious. These are certainly unprecedented times in the auto industry.

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If someone gets previewed, when does that actually start happening? Monday of that scheduling week? I missed the Ford lottery the last few weeks. :(

Sponsored
OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previewing is Tuesday and scheduling is Thursday.
Previewing does not mean it schedules just as not previewing means it won’t schedule.

Majority of “previews” schedule but is not 💯

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

roughly 15k orders are yet to be scheduled.

~27% WT
~20% BL
~20% 2 DR
~52% SAS
~60% LUX

Saying SHOULD b/c who really knows, what will happen between now and October!

WT- about 50% should be built.
2 DR - about 90% should be built.
SAS- < 75%
LUX - 60%

Best/most current forecast/estimate of what will(should) be scheduled for 23MY. This will/can change weekly, based on what commodities are actually available.

Of course, the likeliness of getting scheduled, is still based on how many allocations your select dealership has remaining.
What’s the difference between these numbers and the numbers being floated around in the order bank thread? I’m confused or dumb, but most likely both.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the difference between these numbers and the numbers being floated around in the order bank thread? I’m confused or dumb, but most likely both.
This is what I think it means - but all I know is what I read on this site and from watching YouTube.

Alpha's SAS <75% means roughly <75% of the orders with SAS will be scheduled in MY23, the remainder will get canceled/need to re-order MY24.

Commodity 50% means for the remaining MY23 only 50% of them can have SAS. 18% can have LUX, etc

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco scheduling this week 3/23/23 is "limited horizon" = cleanup scheduling 1679448286093

From @RagnarKon on what "limited horizon" means:

It's a term regularly used in manufacturing... you can search "rolling horizon algorithm" if you really want to dig into the weeds on it. It's also used in many other aspects of technology/logistics... computer processor scheduling (which is why I'm familiar with it), construction equipment scheduling, etc. etc.
But if you don't want to earn a degree in manufacturing today... it's effectively cleanup scheduling.
STATS UPDATE:

Roughly 15k orders are yet to be scheduled.

~27% WT
~20% BL
~20% 2 DR
~52% SAS
~60% LUX

Saying SHOULD b/c who really knows, what will happen between now and October!

WT- about 50% should be built.
2 DR - about 90% should be built.
SAS- < 75%
LUX - 60%

Best/most current forecast/estimate of what will(should) be scheduled for 23MY. This will/can change weekly, based on what commodities are actually available.

Of course, the likeliness of getting scheduled, is still based on how many allocations your select dealership has remaining.
Probably means time to just buy a Jeep

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Alpha1_Silverback Any idea if there are there still a ton of granger and Stephens orders unscheduled? Is that where the allocations are short regarding outstanding orders?

Seems they both had a boatload scheduled a few weeks ago. Are they done getting allocations for 23?

Asking for the rest of us that ordered from dealers that do/ should have the allocations to fill outstanding orders.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Alpha1_Silverback Any idea if there are there still a ton of granger and Stephens orders unscheduled? Is that where the allocations are short regarding outstanding orders?

Seems they both had a boatload scheduled a few weeks ago. Are they done getting allocations for 23?

Asking for the rest of us that ordered from dealers that do/ should have the allocations to fill outstanding orders.
Great question, but that it is best directed to Zach@granger or Stephen’s AG. They have appeared to have received some favor in regards to their allocation.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great question, but that it is best directed to Zach@granger or Stephen’s AG. They have appeared to have received some favor in regards to their allocation.
Agreed but also recognize they may be limited in what they can publicly share- good or bad.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like a nice way of saying those still waiting enjoy getting bumped by the new 2023 higher base priced orders, we'll get to you when we can.
I can hear the dealership now,
"hey brother! We got one in that's just like your build, but it has a hard top and a tow package like you originally ordered! We'd love to sell it to you so you dont have to wait any longer. No, no the price protection wouldnt apply. We MIGHT be able to get the private offered apply. But Ford are a bunch of liars so it probably won't work. The price? Oh yeah, there's a 5k ADM and 4k in bs accessories you don't want.
So weird that they can't build yours, but we have this one here for 12k more than you were going to spend, great deal right?!"

Treich

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can hear the dealership now,
"hey brother! We got one in that's just like your build, but it has a hard top and a tow package like you originally ordered! We'd love to sell it to you so you dont have to wait any longer. No, no the price protection wouldnt apply. We MIGHT be able to get the private offered apply. But Ford are a bunch of liars so it probably won't work. The price? Oh yeah, there's a 5k ADM and 4k in bs accessories you don't want.
So weird that they can't build yours, but we have this one here for 12k more than you were going to spend, great deal right?!"
Oh 1000%!! And at that point gladly walking away. I have a buddy who is a sales manager at a Dodge dealership and can sell Rams at invoice all day. So after all my years of being a Ford guy 2500 Megacab Cummins here I come!!

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately, my 07 exploder thinks it is Christmas every other week. I'm gonna need to replace soonish and sadly, a Wrangler 4xE seems more and more likely.

20230311_170649.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.