Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many of you guys have had your build week pushed out of September?
How would I know? I got an email some time ago with a 9/27 date but when I go to the tracking page there is no date referenced.
Sponsored

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build is the same, just different color. Same build week. Hopefully the new MIC tops going back into production don't push our build weeks back now.
Pretty much same build and scheduling date here…. Waiting for vin#. Hope date holds. Dealer was telling me to expect delivery 2-3 weeks from schedule date.

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty much same build and scheduling date here…. Waiting for vin#. Hope date holds. Dealer was telling me to expect delivery 2-3 weeks from schedule date.
The email I got from Ford on 8/26 notifying me of the 9/27 build week included my VIN. Is that not the case for everyone? Emailed my dealer to ask if the date has shifted and have not gotten a response.

Sponsored

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The email I got from Ford on 8/26 notifying me of the 9/27 build week included my VIN. Is that not the case for everyone? Emailed my dealer to ask if the date has shifted and have not gotten a response.
I mis-spoke. I do have the vin # from the late August scheduling email from Ford. The window sticker is what appears to it have been generated yet. Sorry!

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mis-spoke. I do have the vin # from the late August scheduling email from Ford. The window sticker is what appears to it have been generated yet. Sorry!
I'd ask your dealer to look up the date again. I got pushed to November 15 build week.

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiat 500 Abarth and 2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is our schedule week for the 20th has been moved to a different week? The hold thing with Ford canceling and everything had confuse the crap out of me, everyone kept getting mix info.

Ford Bronco Bronco scheduling this week for production build weeks 9/20 and 9/27 Screenshot_20210921-075050_Gmail

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is our schedule week for the 20th has been moved to a different week? The hold thing with Ford canceling and everything had confuse the crap out of me, everyone kept getting mix info.

Ford Bronco Bronco scheduling this week for production build weeks 9/20 and 9/27 Screenshot_20210921-075050_Gmail
you have been push into Oct/Nov just like the rest of us that were recently scheduled for the week of 9/20. No window sticker generated 7 days or so prior, means we have been rescheduled. No Ford is not notifying us of those changes.

DanJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Original scheduled production week was 9/20. Just received an email from Ford, that it's moved to the week of Nov. 8th.

OBX, SAS, Lux, 2.7L, Cyber orange

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiat 500 Abarth and 2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received my email and the original date was 9/20, it's now 10/11.

BADLAND, SAS, LUX, 2.7L, Carbonized Gray
Sponsored