Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greetings,

I'm looking for the template used on setting the bronco script badge on the fenders. Please send me a DM with your address and as a reward I have a bronco stainless coffee mug that I received at a Bronco event in Buena Vista, CO once I receive the template.

Thank you,

Randy
Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Greetings,

I'm looking for the template used on setting the bronco script badge on the fenders. Please send me a DM with your address and as a reward I have a bronco stainless coffee mug that I received at a Bronco event in Buena Vista, CO once I receive the template.

Thank you,

Randy

OP
OP
FJ 432

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Beach Bum and everyone who sent this.

29AGAIN

Big Bend
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1929 Ford Roadster, 2019 Tesla MS, 2022 Bronco BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would like to add some additional information that may be of use.

i purchased the Bronco script emblems from Ford Performance Parts (the $130/pr ones) using Pass Points. The emblems came with adhesive tape material affixed.

i then down loaded the templates referenced above, trimmed them and aligned them 2” down from the body crease line and the fender-door gap per the instructions on the pages and taped them in place.

Passenger side:
the emblem installed perfectly: the “B” was exactly 2” down from the crease and parallel to it, and 2” forward of the door gap. Success!

Driver’s side:
Trouble!! Standing there with the template taped in the specified position and holding the emblem in my hand with the sticky tape exposed, I discovered that the “o” end of the emblem was about 3” forward of the door gap.

Apparently my emblems were not exactly the same size as the ones the Bronco Depot’s template was drawn for. I quickly trimmed the template enough to allow the emblem to position rearward to put the “o” the correct 2” forward of the door gap.

Life Lesson Well Learned:
use this template and make the indicated cut lines. BUT before taping onto the fender, check the emblems you have for size against the Cut lines and the 2” gaps. It’s ALOT easier to puzzle this out flat on a work table, without the sticky tape at risk of getting stuck in the wrong fender position or to the template paper taped to the fender.

Illustration:
I cut the Drivers Side template exactly as specified and taped it over the Drivers Side emblem on my truck. The area in dotted red shows how much i had to modify the template in order to achieve 2” down and 2” to door gap. The actual size of your emblems may dictate something different.

IMG_0751.jpeg
Sponsored