Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,
I have a severe spinal condition that causes me to have chronic pain all day. Surgery is unfortunately not an option do to the risk to my spinal cord.
I am very interested in the Bronco because I know this vehicle can take me off the paved highway and to mountain scenery I can no longer hike to for viewing.
I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to see, sit, and ride in a Badlands 4 door Bronco? Wish my disability I can't order one until I can see the vehicle in person but I am wanting one as soon as I can get one. I appreciate any help and I wish I could get Ford to bring one to my area for me to view.
Thank you again and I wish everyone a good day.
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trail driving isn't easy on your back or neck. You're going to be bounced and jostled around the whole way. Before placing an order for a Bronco, I'd strongly suggest finding a friend that can take you on an easy trail to see how it affects you.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trail driving isn't easy on your back or neck. You're going to be bounced and jostled around the whole way. Before placing an order for a Bronco, I'd strongly suggest finding a friend that can take you on an easy trail to see how it affects you.
Great advice especially with so much on the line. Also remember that if you do not want to lose out on the opportunity to get one, you can order it and before you buy it you will be able to test drive it, sit in it, etc.
Sponsored