Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang sounds like a lot, but guess you spread them out all over FL seems to have most of them!! 😂
Sponsored

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Units sold and units produced are essentially flat. That's a positive sign compared to past months. Hopefully October will have a heavy imbalance towards units sold.
How can you have a heavy imbalance towards units sold? You have to produce it to sell it. And at this point Ford is not going to produce for inventory.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True unicorns. Those who have one should feel very lucky.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think Ford as much as anybody wants their biggest new thing on the roads for folks to see. Free advertising.
This. Times one thousand.

Most people still don’t know what a Bronco is.

The most common question I get STILL is about whether this is or is not the same thing as the Bronco Sport or whether this is an old one that I restored.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How can you have a heavy imbalance towards units sold? You have to produce it to sell it. And at this point Ford is not going to produce for inventory.
They have to work through Dirt Mountain; the following is derived from Ford's own numbers (caveat may not include, demo units, produced and in shipment, a few other tweaks):

Ford Bronco Bronco September Sales & Production Numbers: 3,396 Sold / 3,916 Produced 1633368996469

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am actually getting a little concerned that even though I have a MY21 VIN that they may not be able to actually produce my Bronco in 2021. 3,916 just seems like a very low number per month. I'm a Nov 1 build week so there is not a lot of room to push out. Just hoping that in the rush to get as many MY21s scheduled and built that Ford has taken caution in not scheduling too many.

I'm probably overthinking it. Yeah. Definitely.

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normally, I would agree with you, but I think October is an outlier, because of the amount of Bronco inventory in the entire system.

If Ford sells most of the Broncos that MAP produces in October, plus converts Broncos in WIP inventory for QC hold (e.g., MIC 2.0 hard top retrofits on Dirt Mountain), and sells all Broncos in Gross Stock (e.g., 5,000 at end of September, per today's report), then there could be a heavy imbalance towards units sold in October, but it would quickly level out in subsequent months.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am actually getting a little concerned that even though I have a MY21 VIN that they may not be able to actually produce my Bronco in 2021. 3,916 just seems like a very low number per month. I'm a Nov 1 build week so there is not a lot of room to push out. Just hoping that in the rush to get as many MY21s scheduled and built that Ford has taken caution in not scheduling too many.

I'm probably overthinking it. Yeah. Definitely.
Same thoughts here. Although, I'd rather be more informed and slightly delayed than having something be rushed and for me to be even more disappointed!

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirt Mountain! First few months they were producing several thousand and only selling 1/3 of them. If they outpace sales for a few months it means Dirt Mountain is emptying out.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any word on breakdown of 2 dr vs 4 dr for YTD?

Naxster

Badlands
First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco is flowing to dealer lots with in-transit inventory up nearly 200% compared to last month. Bronco retail sales were up 26.4% over August, while Bronco Sport sales were up 75.2%.
This is fantastic news, but a 200% increase of 1 broncos, is only 2 broncos.
Sponsored