Sponsored

Bronco Shakedown: TFL takes their new Bronco off road.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really hate this new youtube feature of having premieres.

What am I supposed to do? prepare popcorn while I wait for the 10 min video?

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were taking up Red Cone here in CO. I haven’t been up lately as the “round trip” through Webster Pass was still snowed in. Saw some pictures of the lower trail sections a couple days ago that looked pretty chewed and washed out. Be interesting to see how it did.

The decent off the top is one way and fairly steep with some loose rocks depending on how many people skid down.

I’ve only rode my dirt bike up but it looks like most rigs with 33’s and a locker can make it when I ride past them. Definitely some tire swallowing holes.

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
They were taking up Red Cone here in CO. I haven’t been up lately as the “round trip” through Webster Pass was still snowed in. Saw some pictures of the lower trail sections a couple days ago that looked pretty chewed and washed out. Be interesting to see how it did.

The decent off the top is one way and fairly steep with some loose rocks depending on how many people skid down.

I’ve only rode my dirt bike up but it looks like most rigs with 33’s and a locker can make it when I ride past them. Definitely some tire swallowing holes.
how do you know?

Sponsored

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how do you know?
That they took it on Red Cone? They mentioned it in their purchase video when they talked about the guy from Ronald McDonald House that gave up his First Edition reservation to them.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just curious if they to get the abs faults and lockouts that other owners have gotten.... Hmmm. I'm so excited for my new bronco coming but I don't want it to turn into a huge headache of continuous runs to the dealer to get reprogrammed and fixing glitches. Time will tell.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just curious if they to get the abs faults and lockouts that other owners have gotten.... Hmmm. I'm so excited for my new bronco coming but I don't want it to turn into a huge headache of continuous runs to the dealer to get reprogrammed and fixing glitches. Time will tell.
ford will have a VERY large problem on their hands if TFL encounters any issues with the electronics that shuts the car down

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ford will have a VERY large problem on their hands if TFL encounters any issues with the electronics that shuts the car down
at least it'd be well documented. I hope it does better(reliability wise) then their defender on the first trip out...

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
at least it'd be well documented. I hope it does better(reliability wise) then their defender on the first trip out...
ya but hopefully the problem with the electronics can be solved over the air instead of with a recall