Sponsored

Bronco Shakedown: TFL takes their new Bronco off road.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I enjoyed their little talk show, a lot of cool info. Anybody buying the Bronco for its intended use ( off road) is gonna love it, as well Ford. For the audiophile and the drag racer, maybe not so much. 😎

Can’t wait to see the actual video.
Thanks for the content TFL👍

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice to hear the Bronco was strong on the trail. Looking forward to more videos. Guy in the video was on point though, about delays and loss of an off-road season. Hope Ford gets it in gear by summer of 2022.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost sounds like we have a new Ford fanboy...
Sure does!

Then his dad released a dumb Bronco drag race video on yesterday. Sure, it was entertainment fun, but to be honest, anyone who expects a 5000lb vehicle to be fast needs to get their head checked.

Now, throw a crate coyote under the hood and upgrade the brakes and you may have a serious suicide machine! :LOL:

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure does!

Then his dad released a dumb Bronco drag race video on yesterday. Sure, it was entertainment fun, but to be honest, anyone who expects a 5000lb vehicle to be fast needs to get their head checked.

Now, throw a crate coyote under the hood and upgrade the brakes and you may have a serious suicide machine! :LOL:
Meh, if I want to drag race, I'd buy a race car. I just want plenty of power, but not too concerned about red-light racing. I'm not surprised with the results based on my test drive. I'm not disappointed with the power with the V6.
Sponsored