Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics, commentary and things learned.

The donor....my BL. First step, remove cargo liner mat if equipped. Next, remove the 8 tie down bolts and tie downs. Remove the rear trim strip along the rear opening to be notched for bracket clearance (remove but don't notch). Remove cargo floor trim then install the left and right rear brackets reusing two of the hold down bolts you just removed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide5

Here is the trim piece that was notched. Note, this was pointless and one thing that was learned. This piece will need to be replaced with the correct one for vehicles with sliders, notched for the latch or just left off. Reinstall trim so you can see the folly after the slider is installed.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide4

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide3

Install the slider assembly. The front two bolts are W709055-S439 but if you want to save a few bucks you can reuse the tie down bolts that removed earlier, maybe put a 3/8 washer on for a little more clamping pressure. I already had the "correct" ones so I used those. Do not snug these all the way down yet.
Slider frame uses the most forward mounting holes, don't use the back two. After that, use the correct W709055-S439 on the rear two mounting brackets. Again, don't snug down all the way just yet. Got lazy taking pics but as you can see I removed the 4 tie downs from the slider using a T40.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide6

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide7

I removed the tie downs so this would sit kind of flat-ish until I can come up with a PN for the correct mat. As you can see the fit isn't great and the access door flops and has to be lifted when pushing the table back in from the extended position. Oh well, this will get fixed soon enough.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide8

Now the rear trim strip I mentioned earlier. There's enough room to get a normal finger or two in there in order to release the gate but you will need to remove said digits lest yea want them pinched. Y'all with huge hands, well, this may not work for you and be forced to go with plan "B" or plan "C". Plan "B" is chop a 6" section out of the middle of the trim enough to access the release. Plan "C" is just order the correct part when it comes out.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide2

All the crap, including cargo area liner back in.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide10
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DOPE! does this give you enough height that it levels out with the rear seats folded down? and can you take a pic of it fully extended? assuming you bought on the ford accessories guide?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the wrong floor/mat on top it was pretty close to flush with the trim step behind the seat. Pulled it out of the shop and failed to get a done and out shot but it does hold my 215lb ass without any flex in the frame or droop from the tray.

I'm a dealer and ordered it through our normal parts channel. Got the part numbers from another member's VIN and had my parts manager send it. Took a couple weeks. Still don't have the number for the correct mat yet so I'll have to wait for the catalogue to catch up.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide9

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good info. Might want to update your title for more people to see it.

Have a list of part numbers or cost?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks again Flip for all you do for our community. What's the retail on this?

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh, if peeps see they see. Lemme chow and I'll post the PN's I've got. They're also on the parts store under the "storage" category.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bronco-slide-out-seat-and-tray-m2dz78467a33a List $2,741.98

https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bracket-m2dz78402b59a List $56.34
https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bracket-m2dz78402b60a List $74.76
https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bracket-m2dz78402b60a List $2.50/ea (need 4)

This is not the correct rear trim strip but it will be some variation of this number. M2DZ-7813228-AB List $71.44
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos 1653064029698

This is also not the correct mat but will likely be some variation of this number. M2DZ-7813046-B List $688.42

My backup plan if the mat is too much $$ and I want a cleaner fit will just be a piece of seaboard or plywood cut to fit the side panels then cargo liner over that.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to put stuff in our store, not in attempt to get sales, rather it's a way for people find a specific part that the catalogue companies don't yet have indexed. RP pulls from Motors which is approximately 1 model year behind. Usually stock images will be loaded to the part automatically, I've had to pull illustrations out of the parts catalogue or order it in and take a pic and upload to the store. Pics are always worth a 1000 words.

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now the real question (for me, anyway) is could you mount this below the ford accessory cargo security cage?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now the real question (for me, anyway) is could you mount this below the ford accessory cargo security cage?
I'm going to vote no unless you do a lot of trimming on the cage.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bronco-slide-out-seat-and-tray-m2dz78467a33a List $2,741.98

https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bracket-m2dz78402b59a List $56.34
https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bracket-m2dz78402b60a List $74.76
https://www.ruxerparts.com/p-bracket-m2dz78402b60a List $2.50/ea (need 4)

This is not the correct rear trim strip but it will be some variation of this number. M2DZ-7813228-AB List $71.44

This is also not the correct mat but will likely be some variation of this number. M2DZ-7813046-B List $688.42

My backup plan if the mat is too much $$ and I want a cleaner fit will just be a piece of seaboard or plywood cut to fit the side panels then cargo liner over that.
so a good chunk over $3000??? Hell no, I'm out at that price. Looks nice but I'd rarely use it, I can get a drawer with a "table" top custom built for that much $. What is it made from, platinum? Holy crap that's expensive.
Thanks for the install pictures and all, but there's no way I can justify that price, yikes!

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto on the price. Very cool setup (thanks again for doing it), and love that if flattens out the back for a level sleeping floor, but I can buy a bunch of plywood and cut to fit in the back to achieve a flat floor, and the pullout isn't worth $3k! :)

I'm sure someone will come up with a less costly version in the future.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics, commentary and things learned.

The donor....my BL. First step, remove cargo liner mat if equipped. Next, remove the 8 tie down bolts and tie downs. Remove the rear trim strip along the rear opening to be notched for bracket clearance (remove but don't notch). Remove cargo floor trim then install the left and right rear brackets reusing two of the hold down bolts you just removed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos 1653064029698

Here is the trim piece that was notched. Note, this was pointless and one thing that was learned. This piece will need to be replaced with the correct one for vehicles with sliders, notched for the latch or just left off. Reinstall trim so you can see the folly after the slider is installed.

Install the slider assembly. The front two bolts are W709055-S439 but if you want to save a few bucks you can reuse the tie down bolts that removed earlier, maybe put a 3/8 washer on for a little more clamping pressure. I already had the "correct" ones so I used those. Do not snug these all the way down yet.
Slider frame uses the most forward mounting holes, don't use the back two. After that, use the correct W709055-S439 on the rear two mounting brackets. Again, don't snug down all the way just yet. Got lazy taking pics but as you can see I removed the 4 tie downs from the slider using a T40.

I removed the tie downs so this would sit kind of flat-ish until I can come up with a PN for the correct mat. As you can see the fit isn't great and the access door flops and has to be lifted when pushing the table back in from the extended position. Oh well, this will get fixed soon enough.

Now the rear trim strip I mentioned earlier. There's enough room to get a normal finger or two in there in order to release the gate but you will need to remove said digits lest yea want them pinched. Y'all with huge hands, well, this may not work for you and be forced to go with plan "B" or plan "C". Plan "B" is chop a 6" section out of the middle of the trim enough to access the release. Plan "C" is just order the correct part when it comes out.

All the crap, including cargo area liner back in.
Have you tried putting the doors in the back yet?
Sponsored

Reactions: R11