Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PM sent with an offer to borrow a door or garage till yours gets fixed.
I just saw that. It's an amazingly kind offer. I found a place that claims they can replace the glass on Tuesday so I just need to get through the weekend. I think I'll be okay but I absolutely appreciate it and I'll let you know if things change.

Thank you
Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a shame. Don't let this ruin your Christmas Holiday.
Don't want to get political here, but the surest way to prevent these kinds of things is to move away from major cities. Period. They are nothing short of jungles rampant with criminals and assheads who have no values or integrity. I live 2 hours from Chicago and it's all you hear about and see in the news. Chicago is the poster child for all that is wrong with cities. Here in small town America people still care and watch out for each other.

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
We bailed from Los Angeles and now live in heaven! Its snowing right now!

Sponsored

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear about your break in. That really blows, but its a direct result of a local population that votes for a government that values criminals over the voters it is supposed to represent and protect. Hopefully you'll get repaired quickly and painlessly. Good luck.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is why I have the Rear Area Enclosure that precludes sight of anything and is locked even from someone who breaks into the front of the bronco. And inside the enclosure I have the rear locking vault. And the upgraded alarm. If the garage video has a suspect vehicle license, the local police need to do a follow up even if it does not yield an arrest or identified suspect-they usually wear hoodies and such to prevent easy identification. No police department is "too busy" to do a rudimentary follow up on a possible suspect plate. And if they claim to be, replace the chief. You deserve better. Anyway, glad the beer is intact!

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, Seattle so…..🤷‍♂️

While it sucks, until people decide enough is enough and make a conscious decision to replace their officials that support the criminals rather than the victims I will have zero sympathy.

Funny thing, even SF residents are now screaming about crimes in their city yet they intentionally put people into office that openly stated that they wouldn’t prosecute crimes.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Already researching options.
Sorry to hear.

I’d save my money. What changes if you have a dash cam? Theft isn’t prosecuted even if the cops have time and resources to track down. Suppose could be deterrent if you put a big sign on your window, but you can do that without the dash cam.

Saw a story about Bay Area where folks leave their hatchbacks open so d bags don’t smash windows. Let thieves rummage through to find nothing.

Put the money towards a moving truck.

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry to see this. While this can happen anywhere, I can't help but think about what a lawless paradise for anarchists that city has become. Until these animals learn respect for the law again, and fear penalties and incarceration, it's going to keep worsening.
If I lived there, and if I could do it I'd move and shake the dust of that place from my Berkenstals.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Super sorry to hear this. I grew up in Bellevue, went to UW 92-96 and am now in Camas. Seattle is my home and I despise what it has become. Keep your chin up and your holiday spirit. Don’t let those a$$holes and those that allow this to happen steal that spirit from you as well.

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear that man. I had some random smash my driver side scat pack challenger a little less than a year ago. Literally took nothing because I didn't have anything to steal in there. Cost me money and time.

I understand the sprint crush part, never felt the same in it afterwards and started looking for a new vehicle shortly afterwards, which is how I came to place a res and order on the Bronco.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.