Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone doing a single spear on cyber orange? Trying to visualize what color options work besides black.
Just FYI, single colors in the crease will have a two tone effect due to the two angles within the crease. Whatever color you choose wil lbe darker on the top portion. Works especially well with matte finishes.

Greg ;)
Sponsored

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a question about the matte black vinyl in general. How does the matte finish look if you wax your car? Do I need to avoid the matte vinyl? Does it get "chalky" or lose it's matte finish with age?

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
matte black is what we have on the EG Bronco in the photos.

The colored one was a full "Eddie" kit which also includes the Spear. Those colors are custom printed. Kind of a dark cream and a burnt orange.

Greg ;)
I ordered matte black top and matte gray bottom for my velocity blue Wildtrak. I’m out of town but got an email that the kit was delivered yesterday. I have a stack of stuff waiting to install on my Bronco when it arrives in a few days.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question about the matte black vinyl in general. How does the matte finish look if you wax your car? Do I need to avoid the matte vinyl? Does it get "chalky" or lose it's matte finish with age?
It just gets a deeper color to it. Like putting trim dressing on plastic.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do not wax it, yes, you will change the look of it. If anything cermaic coat the vinyl, but no friction, no harsh chemicals. It will turn satin or gloss if you do.

Feel free to call us if you have any questions!

Greg 713-783-4739

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Spear stripe. Using the factory upper crease, we’ve created a stripe to fill this area giving a subtle and clean accent. The kit is “cut-to-fit” meaning it will fit exactly into the crease area, just tuck the edges. We’ve even done a installation demo you can find on our YouTube channel (link below). Using premium wrap vinyl, this will be a DRY install. Do NOT install wet. Depending on the style you choose, (we’re offering a few options), you can either do a single-color die cut stripe, a two-color die cut stripe, or a two color digitally printed stripe. The die cut options will give you the option to use metallic and more vibrant colors if desired. The digital print gives you a bit of savings on the two-color option, but only allows opaque colors and a gloss or satin laminate, but not the option for both. (If we just confused you, please feel free to chat, call or message us, we’d be happy to talk you through it). The Spear stripe kit is available in 2 or 4 door configurations.

Digital Print: $65.00 (click link to purchase)
Black top / Badlands Orange bottom, Black top / Black Diamond blue bottom, Sky blue top / White bottom, Black top / Medium gray bottom, Black top / Light Gray bottom

Die cut single color: $45.00 (click link to purchase)
Matte Black, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin Dark Gray, Matte dark Gray, Gloss Anthracite, Gloss White Aluminum (silver), White, Gloss Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Dragon fire Red, Gloss Lime Green, Cosmic Blue, Antique Bronze, Gold, Carbon fiber, Shadow Black, or Custom (please inquire)

Die cut two-color: $90.00 (click link to purchase)
Top color:
Matte Black, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin Dark Gray, Matte dark Gray, Gloss Anthracite, Gloss White Aluminum (silver), Gloss Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Dragon fire Red, Gloss Lime Green, Cosmic Blue, Antique Bronze, Gold, Carbon fiber, Shadow Black, or Custom (please inquire)
Bottom color:
Matte Black, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin Dark Gray, Matte dark Gray, Gloss Anthracite, Gloss White Aluminum (silver), Gloss Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Dragon fire Red, Gloss Lime Green, Cosmic Blue, Antique Bronze, Gold, Carbon fiber, Shadow Black, or Custom (please inquire)

INTRODUCTORY PRICING SPECIALS

YouTube installation video (now up)

IMG_8347.JPG
IMG_8352.JPG

IMG_8229.JPG
IMG_8231.JPG
EG Spear 04.jpg
Got mine this week. Very nice Product. Great fit. Matte black

92C29B51-F5A4-4F4E-9077-64BCCBAC1F1C.jpeg

0804F51D-754C-4A5A-A4F3-7BD1FDAD827A.jpeg

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Matte black on EG

Ford Bronco Bronco Spear stripe kit:  photos and info 1773365E-2A1C-49A1-AAB8-5EBE34CEE577
do you mind posting some more pics?My blend date in 6/27, but I’m already day dreaming about what to do once I have it. It’s an Eruption Green, and I was also thinking about a matte black graphic. Thank you in advance.

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do you mind posting some more pics?My blend date in 6/27, but I’m already day dreaming about what to do once I have it. It’s an Eruption Green, and I was also thinking about a matte black graphic. Thank you in advance.
Will do. I’m at my kid’s hockey practice but will take a few more later today.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More than a dozen Broncos at DirtFish in Snoqualmie Falls, WA. Lots of positive reviews on the custom spears.

Area 51 with Black and Badlands Orange (printed) with a matte finish.

Greg tailored the spear to split the bottom color to have a thin black lower edge border. Couldn't be happier with their product.

Screenshot_20220625-171032_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-171103_Gallery.jpg

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iconic Silver with Black and Black Diamond Blue spear stripe. I haven’t installed yet but here it is held in place with tape.
Ford Bronco Bronco Spear stripe kit:  photos and info 2E5C3E7E-AEDA-45FD-BCB3-53FBD0F91B3E
This is the stripe I'm thinking about. Any other pics of different angles or it in the sun? How do you think it'll look on cactus gray?

SilverSurfer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the stripe I'm thinking about. Any other pics of different angles or it in the sun? How do you think it'll look on cactus gray?
I can try to get another pic today. I think it would look good on Cactus Gray, and it matches the BD emblem colors perfectly.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jacob, a Houston local stopped by for some ideas. He ended up getting our first 1/4" Spear kit installed! This will be available as a new version (1/4" Spear) shortly!

Ford Bronco Bronco Spear stripe kit:  photos and info Spear qtr inch 01
Ford Bronco Bronco Spear stripe kit:  photos and info Spear qtr inch 02
Ford Bronco Bronco Spear stripe kit:  photos and info Spear qtr inch 03
Sponsored