Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All,

I’m creating this thread as a way for us to track upcoming gear that is specific to the Bronco.

I have an excel spreadsheet with things I will need for the Bronco and I’m slowly knocking things out as we get closer to delivery.

Thankfully, most things I’m purchasing for my Bronc are pretty standard off-road items, however I’ve noticed a few things I’ll need, specifically mounting solutions.

Hopefully we can keep a running list of the development status of pieces of kit people are waiting for. I’ll add my two below:

1. Goose Gear plate system
Myself and at least one other forum member have been in touch with them and they fully plan to offer a plate system for the Bronco. Development will start as soon as they can get their hands on one (likely after delivery #1)​
Confirmed 2D and 4D options​
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 32A68D76-25B0-4546-9738-759156242774

2. Grimm OffRoad ARB compressor mounting bracket
I reached out to Grimm yesterday and they will be starting development on a compressor mount bracket as soon as they can get one for testing. Can’t wait for this one, their remote filter relocation and switch panel for the JL’s is really neat.​
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development D4C65B36-BE8F-48BF-B014-E08F97061F1C
3. Gobi Racks USA
Plans to develop racks for Bronco. Actively searching for test vehicles.​

4. Camburg Engineering
Billet and tubular versions of UCA’s and trailing arms available. Retailing King and Fox coilovers (Unsure if these are valving/spring rate tested for Bronco as of 8 October 2021).​

5. Hotheads Headliners
Headliners will be in the works similar to JK/JL offerings​
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 8245E25C-AE08-4F85-B0A6-F5F39D91DD34

6. Ursa Minor RTT/Top
Developing their integrated top and RTT for 4 door Bronco​
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 8EAADE9B-344C-4727-81AE-E948A4ED96B7

9. RCV Axle Shafts
Will offer their stronger axles for Broncos
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development D5A8D9EF-3809-4301-A21A-F39B0BD4FC44
Developing their Pax Rax system for the Bronco​
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 1610243598087
Developing full line of their products for the 6G Bronco​
Armor will be in development once they have a test unit (tester volunteered by @Apples)​
Plans to develop Bronco suspension systems​
Developing a range of products including mounting for lights, modular utility mounts, recovery points, off road flag mounts and maximizing mod bumper capabilities using aluminum, stainless and thermally bonded carbon composites.​
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 1616617674472
Check out Curtis's thread for more info​
17. MEK Magnet
Magnetic rash guard for sheet metal
Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development A75409DE-BC73-46D5-9D11-0C6356668205
Add yours below and I’ll add them to the master list. Like = added to list.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Camburg engineering order a bronco to do custom suspension fox setups
Also Baja designs are doing a bunch of led light kits

Reactions: RG7

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea! I can only imagine the number of companies out there that are licking their chops to get their hands on a Bronco for parts development! Hell I want I can't wait to get one so I can hopefully create a super simple and inexpensive "How To" relocating bracket for the front plate on the Mod bumper!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This was posted a while back.

(4) RCV confirms they're developing aftermarket axle shafts for the 6G Bronco | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

edit: reposted with pic and detail from web page. (y)(y)

Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 1609644710187

RCV Ultimate IFS CV Axles for Independent Front Suspension are designed to overcome the limitations of your Ford F-150 IFS axle shafts. Ultimate IFS CV Axles provide increased strength that original equipment axle shafts just can't match. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no worries. Ultimate IFS CV Axles are low maintenance, and are backed with a "No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty. Our IFS CV axles meet and exceed the strength of a straight axle swap, while allowing you to maintain the traction, smoothness and control of your IFS. Ultimate IFS CV Axles are race proven and endurance tested. Put the power down with confidence!

Fitment: 2009 and up Ford F-150, Ford Expedition, & Lincoln Navigator

Last edited:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All,

I’m creating this thread as a way for us to track upcoming gear that is specific to the Bronco.

I have an excel spreadsheet with things I will need for the Bronco and I’m slowly knocking things out as we get closer to delivery.

Thankfully, most things I’m purchasing for my Bronc are pretty standard off-road items, however I’ve noticed a few things I’ll need, specifically mounting solutions.

Hopefully we can keep a running list of the development status of pieces of kit people are waiting for. I’ll add my two below:

1. Goose Gear plate system
Myself and at least one other forum member have been in touch with them and they fully plan to offer a plate system for the Bronco. Development will start as soon as they can get their hands on one (likely after delivery #1)​

2. Grimm OffRoad ARB compressor mounting bracket
I reached out to Grimm yesterday and they will be starting development on a compressor mount bracket as soon as they can get one for testing. Can’t wait for this one, their remote filter relocation and switch panel for the JL’s is really neat.​
3. Gobi Racks USA
Plans to develop racks for Bronco​

4. Camburg Engineering
Have ordered a Bronco for development for suspension setups​

5. Hotheads Headliners
Headliners will be in the works similar to JK/JL offerings​

Add yours below and I’ll add them to the master list. I know the news regarding rollout isn’t great right now, but remember, taking delivery is only the beginning, and we have A LOT to look forward to. Fitting out your vehicle specific to you will be the best part of this journey.

*Mods feel free to delete if this already exists*
Can you please add pictures for each item?

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume someone will develop rails/steps too. If someone know please add info.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trail Rax is developing a Pak Rax mount for the Bronco, but I believe they are waiting until it’s released to finish. They have seen a Bronco in person.

Their mounts for the JK have to be drilled, but they expect the Bronco mounts to be bolt on like the JL.’s. Should be a neat alternative or addition to a roof rack.

Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 1609650753183

Reactions: RG7

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I happened to notice this today:
https://www.rocky-road.com/new-ford-bronco-parts.html

I've had good luck with Rocky Road Outfitters in the past; I had their hidden winch mount, prerunner bumper, upper control arms and roof rack rails on my WK. All their stuff was well made and fit well. I am pleased to see that they are planning on offering a variety of items for Broncos.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife wants power steps so hoping someone comes out with them. Eventually I will get tired of boosting her into the Bronco.
Sponsored