Sponsored

Bronco SPORT at KOH, test drive, some goat mode nuggets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3063
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm impressed the way they went about these drives! Super cool. I don't care what anyone says the sport is awesome! Baby or not it's got skills!
I’m excited for my Bronco Badlands Squirt to arrive. It certainly fills a gap between the Escape and the big Bronco. That’s why we’re getting one of each! Rapid Red Badlands Squirt (to replace our Escape) and a Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands because I’m in love with it. They’re going open up a whole new world of off road possibilities!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m excited for my Bronco Badlands Squirt to arrive. It certainly fills a gap between the Escape and the big Bronco. That’s why we’re getting one of each! Rapid Red Badlands Squirt (to replace our Escape) and a Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands because I’m in love with it. They’re going open up a whole new world of off road possibilities!
That is absolutely awesome!! Can't wait to see y'alls adventures! When do you get your sport?;

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is absolutely awesome!! Can't wait to see y'alls adventures! When do you get your sport?;
Our Sport is scheduled to arrive in late April/early May. Just in time for summer camping and off roading adventures! Then we expect our big Bronco in Dec/Jan with our 7/16 reservation, just in time for skiing adventures!

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do y'all expect the Bronco Sport to fill the gap left by the Nissan Xterra? The BS reminds me of the Xterra a great deal.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many buyers know this? Seems the use and function of the two vehicles would be similar.
Many buyers. That's one of the reasons a person would seek out an xterra. Its also more capable and more upgradable. You'll never see a bronco sport with a lift like you can put on an xterra.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Many buyers. That's one of the reasons a person would seek out an xterra. Its also more capable and more upgradable. You'll never see a bronco sport with a lift like you can put on an xterra.
That makes sense, although I suspect you are over representing a subset view of the 4x4 crowd.

The more I read about the BS, it seems more and more capable and enjoyed.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes sense, although I suspect you are over representing a subset view of the 4x4 crowd.

The more I read about the BS, it seems more and more capable and enjoyed.
The 4x4 crowd itself is a subset. @BlazinGTO pretty much covered it, but the Xterra was a true body-on-frame 4x4 and the Bronco Sport is an AWD crossover. It's the same reason someone would choose a 4Runner over a RAV4. Different market; different purpose.

I do like the Bronco Sport a lot. It looks good, and it seems plenty capable for its class.
Sponsored