Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems pretty clear that it's a Sport and all the specs listed, but people have been confused by more detailed info than that, so . . .

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems pretty clear that it's a Sport and all the specs listed, but people have been confused by more detailed info than that, so . . .
I wonder if the seller kissed the guy right after the screwin'.........

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
😮. 💸

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seem to recall Ford saying early on that reservations wouldn’t transfer

zer0t

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I’m new here and bought a sport FE just yesterday. I happened to see it driving by the dealer in Area 51 and stopped in. The salesman immediately says, “full transparency, this is 10k over sticker.”

I told that I wouldn’t pay but would like to see it anyway. Took for a ride and I really wanted it and told him I’d give him 1k under MSRP and I’d get the 500 rebate. He was stunned but to shorten the story they ended up agreeing. Had he said no, I’d have found one and bought it elsewhere.
The really interesting part is high used car values are. I traded in my 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys diesel and got more than I paid for it. I bough the Jeep used in December at a dealership with under 5k miles two days before Christmas 38,000 and traded it yesterday for 38,500. Carvana would’ve paid 41,000 but in NJ the net sales tax was 0 so I got about the same and was able to drive my new FE home yesterday. I’ve only put 5 miles on it but it’s way better than the Jeep.

now I’m working a wishlist of mods but the early returns are this is a fund little SUV.

I experienced this same nonsense when I purchase my 2019 Raptor. Everyone in the NE, and sure other places, wanted 10-25k over MSRP. Thus, I ended up buying in Kingsland, GA, 25 minutes away from my home on Amelia Island, FL. It was a ~74k MSRP that I bought for just under 69k and oddly traded in a Jeep on that. I guess I shouldn’t buy Jeeps any longer As they seem to end up a Ford dealer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious why you say it’s way better than a jeep? What features make it so?

Bob

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just happen to be browsing Ebay and came across a completed auction for a reservation for a Bronco Sport First Edition for $11,100. Can’t help but wonder if the buyer thought he was getting a real Bronco.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition/294111103857?hash=item447a634b71:g:te4AAOSwXcJgbiDg&LH_Auction=1#vi__app-cvip-panel
For that price he might have thought he was getting a real barely used Bronco sport....

I bet he thought it was a real Bronco FE reservation....not a sport.

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I’m new here and bought a sport FE just yesterday. I happened to see it driving by the dealer in Area 51 and stopped in. The salesman immediately says, “full transparency, this is 10k over sticker.”

I told that I wouldn’t pay but would like to see it anyway. Took for a ride and I really wanted it and told him I’d give him 1k under MSRP and I’d get the 500 rebate. He was stunned but to shorten the story they ended up agreeing. Had he said no, I’d have found one and bought it elsewhere.
The really interesting part is high used car values are. I traded in my 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys diesel and got more than I paid for it. I bough the Jeep used in December at a dealership with under 5k miles two days before Christmas 38,000 and traded it yesterday for 38,500. Carvana would’ve paid 41,000 but in NJ the net sales tax was 0 so I got about the same and was able to drive my new FE home yesterday. I’ve only put 5 miles on it but it’s way better than the Jeep.

now I’m working a wishlist of mods but the early returns are this is a fund little SUV.

I experienced this same nonsense when I purchase my 2019 Raptor. Everyone in the NE, and sure other places, wanted 10-25k over MSRP. Thus, I ended up buying in Kingsland, GA, 25 minutes away from my home on Amelia Island, FL. It was a ~74k MSRP that I bought for just under 69k and oddly traded in a Jeep on that. I guess I shouldn’t buy Jeeps any longer As they seem to end up a Ford dealer.
Wow, that’s quite a jump from the Jeep to the sport. I’m curious why you say the sport is way better than the Jeep. In what ways are you happier with the sport?

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn’t pay $11,100 for the sport total brand new, let alone pay that much more.

zer0t

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that’s quite a jump from the Jeep to the sport. I’m curious why you say the sport is way better than the Jeep. In what ways are you happier with the sport?
My bad I should have been clearer. It’s better for my use case which is some sand, snow, dirt roads and tailgating at Giants games. The on road drive is far superior which 99% of my driving time. While the BS can handle with ease my off road needs, and I’m sure well beyond, the Jeep would be far superior in extreme circumstances. However, a 50 mile highway drive is a bit noisy and Jeeps tend to wander a bit around highway lanes with aggressive off road tires.

The area I thought the Jeep was a bit lacking was snow driving.
Sponsored