Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to admit that although I really want a 2-door Badlands, I'm not one of those huge Bronco enthusiasts. I'm just a dude who was already thinking about ditching his Fusion for a truck and fell in love with the new Bronco.

But, I gotta admit...the idea of saving a ton of money and buying a loaded Bronco Sport Badlands model is becoming more intriguing. If I went that route, I already know a small part of me would sulk on the inside the moment a big Bronco pulled up alongside of me. I just wonder if I I'd care if I was driving a loaded Sport that checks off all of my practical needs.

This is what happens when the ordering process gets drawn out......

2” lift on the Sport?
Sponsored

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s growing on me, especially now that I’m starting to realize I can’t get everything I want in a Bronco AND afford it. Can’t do a 3 cylinder engine though, so it would have to be Badlands or nothing.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they would have used the 2.0 as standard with the 2.3 in the Badlands and FE it could have been sweet. It looks great but the engine seems anemic and the rear is a tad short. If they made it Explorer sized then killed off Explorer it would sell like crazy.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s what I drove in 1987:

Ford Bronco Bronco SPORT First Drive Reviews Are In! D7978322-4D1B-4435-B4A5-D832CE23E88F

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not a mongoose, but it does have the MAG wheels.
The shame of my childhood. All the "cool" kids were riding Mongoose, Diamondbacks, GTs, and Haros. I only had a Huffy. But goddamn it if it wasn't the coolest Huffy I'd ever seen (before and since).

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The shame of my childhood. All the "cool" kids were riding Mongoose, Diamondbacks, GTs, and Haros. I only had a Huffy. But goddamn it if it wasn't the coolest Huffy I'd ever seen (before and since).
I'm ashamed to admit my bicycle was called Wrangler.

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

If I can fit inside the BS I may keep the Raptor and get a white BL+BL with the black top and upgraded tires/wheels. Then a tune.
For those that thought the BS was just a gussied up Escape, oh snap. At this point we do not know about the rear drive situation. Whether it was a overly protective temp setting or an actual problem. That rear unit lived in the 350hp Focus RS before BS duty so maybe only an upgrade is in order for the cooling unit. If Ford doesn't do it the after market will.

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes the sport is surprisingly small, but the 2/4 door are not near full size. The 2 door will probably be classified compact as the 2 door wrangler is.
Yup...I am getting a 4-door. (Full size, as in full size Bronco....not the baby Bronco.)

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can’t wait to see these in person. Doug DeMuros video was great

Interesting to note the BS is one inch shorter in length compared to the two door Bronco. (172.7 vs 173.7)

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A Compass, or a Bronco Sport, is probably a better vehicle, economically than the Wrangler/Bronco.
Depends on what metrics you're using, maybe; resale values have historically been very strong on Wranglers. (Now that another convertible 4WD vehicle is coming, that may change eventually?)
Sponsored