Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i checked online at the dealership down the street from me. The website says 3 big bends just arrived. Silver, carb grey & area 51. I’ll swing by today to see if they’re actually there yet
Sponsored

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i checked online at the dealership down the street from me. The website says 3 big bends just arrived. Silver, carb grey & area 51. I’ll swing by today to see if they’re actually there yet
You should be able to click on the individual vehicle and see a button to connect you to the dealer website. On the dealer website, you can determine if the vehicle has arrived.

Mr Big

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to click on the individual vehicle and see a button to connect you to the dealer website. On the dealer website, you can determine if the vehicle has arrived.
Thanks, just checked vehicle Status: vehicle ordered - This vehicle is in transit.

Looks Like I’ll have to keep an eye out then. Anyone else seeing the advertised 0% for 36 months? Pretty standard, not sure why I was expecting anything else

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
there are two within 20 miles of me selling about $2K under msrp.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to start with the Bronco Sport in the Build and Price function. After you finish, you then locate the Search Inventory function. Once you get to the inventory results, you can expand the search to include all models, distance from your zip code. You can even change your zip code to search for a whole new area. Hope this helps.
Dude! I just found a cactus gray in One Direction and an Area 51 in the opposite direction about 10 miles radius. So I'll be doing a little driving tomorrow! Thanks

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dude! I just found a cactus gray in One Direction and an Area 51 in the opposite direction about 10 miles radius. So I'll be doing a little driving tomorrow! Thanks
Call before you go. Many of the dealers show just arrived and are not on lots yet.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Folks, this solves one of the great mysteries! Cactus looks nothing like the BP rendering or most photos I've seen. The dealer pages have actual photos! Hoping to see it tomorrow.

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to start with the Bronco Sport in the Build and Price function. After you finish, you then locate the Search Inventory function. Once you get to the inventory results, you can expand the search to include all models, distance from your zip code. You can even change your zip code to search for a whole new area. Hope this helps.
Easiest to just go to Ford.com and at the bottom of the site under the heading of Shopping Tools, click on Search Inventory and search by a radius around your zip code for the Sport.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just built a Bronco Sport and checked inventory near me. A total of 10 had just arrived at various Ford dealers. As I expanded my search distance to 100 miles I found 68 in total. They were a variety of models. Try it and see what you get!

(New England, where I live, is saturated with Subaru, Jeep, and Land Rover vehicles. Seems this area is ripe for the picking!)

PS - The most common color within the 68 Bronco Sports I located was Black! Followed by Iconic Silver, Area 51, White, and Carbonized Gray. No other colors. Interesting!
I made a trip to a dealership thinking I would get to see one, call ahead. The internet lies! Lol

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made a trip to a dealership thinking I would get to see one, call ahead. The internet lies! Lol
Yeah, called, voicemail says apt only due to Covid. They haven't called back...... ?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have any luck so far finding ones on the lot yet?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called a couple different ones on thursday last week and still nothing.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know about the US, but Sports started showing up this week on the auto searches in Canada, this week. I messaged a few dealers about them. They all seem to have ordered this week but it will be one to three months before they arrive.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems Ford’s inventory system likes to tag the vehicle as “Just Arrived” when it really means they have released to a transport company. Usually window stickers are made available once the factory signs off on them, but for some reason the window stickers for the Sports are not showing. You’ll definitely want to confirm that your dealership has them before making the trip.

I’m near Denver and several local dealerships have incoming Sports. One local showroom will have a pretty much fully loaded Badlands in A51 soon. They were hoping for december 1st. So a bit over a week to go.
Sponsored