Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was at the gas station today and a gentleman walks over and starts asking me about my 2dr Base Sasquatch. His first question was “does the top come off of that?”. After a few more questions he points to his Bronco Sport and says “I bought that 8 months ago and thought I got the new Bronco, i didn’t even know this was coming out.” I could see the disappointment in his face.
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at the gas station today and a gentleman walks over and starts asking me about my 2dr Base Sasquatch. His first question was “does the top come off of that?”. After a few more questions he points to his Bronco Sport and says “I bought that 8 months ago and thought I got the new Bronco, i didn’t even know this was coming out.” I could see the disappointment in his face.
That would be depressing

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oooof, I knew there was that one guy out there. Congrats on finding him OP.

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think this happened a lot that's why u see so many sports for sale right after they were bought. people go to show it off and someone says "that's not the bronco!!! "

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good thing is he can get all the money for his bronco sport right now due to the used car market.
Was thinking exactly this...

He could probably sell the Bronco Sport used and recoup nearly everything he paid. Jump in line with a simpified build at the right dealer and have a Bronco before a lot of the people laughing at him here :LOL:

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
damn that had to hurt. lol

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
think about how much research we've all done on the bronco and think about this guy didn't even google it before he plunked down his money

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Given how many people out there saying that the Bronco is just a rebranded “Land Rover”, it’s not surprising that some folks would buy the “Sport” thinking it’s a Bronco.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! I feel sorry for the guy.

But my wife’s Bronco Sport Big Bend surprised me a lot this past week. We were stuck in South Lake Tahoe because they got dumped on (almost 18ft of snow) and it did so well even in its stock Continental ProContact tires, I was basically driving around stuck SUV’s in about a foot of snow and have even driven over a tree that was blocking the highway.

The snow chain inspector thought it was the big Bronco too lol

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a lot to be said for smaller vehicles with skinny snow tires. STG, my dads old Ford courier would go through 2 feet of snow with ease- just filled the bed with a lot of weight and that thing dug down and went like it was a half track.
Sponsored