Sponsored

Bronco Sport things that make you go Hmmmm.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This. Right where I am. The BL with BL /tow is 10k less than! BD build. But I can't drop the top. It's the open hatch and windows enough?
IMO, the BL + BL is the only viable trim with the Sport. The 2.0L is the minimum that should be a consideration. But the stale tech on a new release bothers me. Sync 3 should not have been a consideration. Overall, I like a lot of the Sport and will be keeping an eye on it's development. We know of the available lift and the 2.3L should easily fit in the engine bay as it occupies the same footprint as the 2.0. If a SportHog comes to fruition, one will be parked next to my Big Bronco.
Sponsored

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I definitely had a moment when I saw a Carb Gray Bronco Sport in person. I never bought a toy version of it though or joined that forum which tells me my subconscious is speaking loudly to what I’ll be happiest with. If for some reason I see my Bronco order in person and can’t justify the purchase, I’d likely drive home in a Sport from the lot for a fair amount less and be excited about it. Just not as excited as I expect to be actually driving home in my big Bronco.
That's fair. Even I can admit that I'd be happier with the big Bronco. But, what I'm beginning to realize is that being happier with a Bronco doesn't mean that I wouldn't be happy with a Sport.

My problem is that I'm almost at a point now where I can't justify buying the Bronco Badlands that I've been drooling over for months. It's not that I can't afford it...I can. But, just because you can afford something doesn't mean you should.

Timing is everything to me and this delay is screwing with my timing. But, hell...I can always trade up later if I want to if I get the Sport but can't shake that "Damn, I should've waited" feeling.

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMO, the BL + BL is the only viable trim with the Sport. The 2.0L is the minimum that should be a consideration. But the stale tech on a new release bothers me. Sync 3 should not have been a consideration.
Yes and yes. The only thing keeping me from being pissed of about Sync 3 if I decide to go with the Sport over the Bronco is that Sync 3 is a definite upgrade over what I currently have on my 2012 Fusion. But, man...the decision to forgo the latest version of Sync on a brand new vehicle makes no sense to me.

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Area 51 not seem like a slate blue to anyone else? If it was more dark grey I’d be into it but I think cactus looks amazing
Man I'd love if A51 was slate blue. But in lighting it shifts from a dark turquoise to baby blue. Not enough gray in it for me. A hair less saturation and I'd love it. But Carb Gray for me it is.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally saw the Cactus Grey Tonight!

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Sport things that make you go Hmmmm. A7D178A4-81B6-4AEA-B07E-0D700584B8B9
Ford Bronco Bronco Sport things that make you go Hmmmm. A7D178A4-81B6-4AEA-B07E-0D700584B8B9

Im digging it!
It looks off-white to me, I know it's nighttime but shouldn't it be more distinctive than that? And is that the awning accessory on it? Thanks for the pics.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear end is so not attractive.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like I am for sure keeping my JKUR till the real Bronco is out and available. It's a compact 4x4 station wagon with very limited 4x4 ability. There are others out there that have been around for years. Too bad,,, it would have been a nice way to go.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport ,first edition C.G
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been checking out Sports the last two days trying to get a look at the colors. Some observations:

1. Area 51 didn’t do it for me. Indoors it looked a bit dull, but I thought it look better under natural light. Not really. Not awful, but off my list.

2. The vehicle is so tiny. Dealer stock loaded up on Big Bend models so clearly they expect volume there.

3. Sport Big Bend has body color tops while the First Edition is glossy black. There is no connection from the roof to the body so maybe that is influencing me, but body color just looks odd. The glossy black tops look much, much better.

4. I haven’t seen any Cactus Gray dealer stock in my searching. Lots of A51. That means a few things. First, dealers aren’t high on cactus gray as I’ve seen almost every other color in stock. Also, if you hear of a cactus gray sport on a lot, go right away since it’s likely to be a reservation unit and just waiting on pickup. That happened to me, another poster said Capital Ford - Raleigh had one and it was gone the next day.
Looks like this .

1A4B6741-053C-4708-B394-3D4574C10ED9.png
Sponsored