Sponsored

Bronco Sport vs. Bronco Considerations - Thoughts?

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Think of resale as well. The depreciation on the Bronco Sport is going to be much higher than the Bronco. There are other some options that I think would work as well. The Subaru Outback or Forester would for the bill as well as a Jeep Gladiator Sport S (can get well equipped for around 36k now). I’d add a locking tonneau cover for your diving gear and you wouldn’t have to worry about what gets wet with a bed. The Ford Ranger has a redesign coming (will be built next to Bronco facility) and the current one Isn’t too bad as it has some nice tech, safety, and a good Powertrain combo.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BroncoFL33

Base
First Name
Slams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Think of resale as well. The depreciation on the Bronco Sport is going to be much higher than the Bronco. There are other some options that I think would work as well. The Subaru Outback or Forester would for the bill as well as a Jeep Gladiator Sport S (can get well equipped for around 36k now). I’d add a locking tonneau cover for your diving gear and you wouldn’t have to worry about what gets wet with a bed. The Ford Ranger has a redesign coming (will be built next to Bronco facility) and the current one Isn’t too bad as it has some nice tech, safety, and a good Powertrain combo.
Thanks — appreciate this! I was thinking Forrester for some time... that was until I saw the Bronco.