First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would like to start by saying I am a brand loyal Ford customer. I started following the Bronco 3 years before they showed up on the lots.
I finally purchased a brand new 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend, and have had it for under two months. I really do love my Bronco Sport, the problem is the windshield. It is terrible due to the smallest little pebble will crack it.
I commute 75 km to work and 75 km home on a good smooth well travelled highway going no more 110km hour.
In less than 2 months of driving it, I have 3 stone chips that were caused by pebbles that never should have warranted a star shaped crack. It is disheartening as my 2013 Ford Fusion with over 500 thousand km travelling the same route never had an issue.
( I believe the windshield in my Bronco is not up to a reasonable standard for highway travel ). When I contacted Ford Canada I was told it was not a warranty issue and my file would be closed! What is a reasonable expectation when it comes to a windshield? Should you almost expect a crack every time a ( tiny pebble ) strikes it? Again I always loved driving a Ford but this is a major downfall, and the fact that no one wants to hear about it, is very unfortunate.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there,

You're on the Bronco forum - Your best bet is to sign up and post this on the Bronco Sport forum, which can be found here: https://www.broncosportforum.com/