tom francis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got through to Ford after an hour of being on hold. I ordered a Bronco Sport over 3 months ago and was wondering about it's involvement in the MIC hard top issue. She had to ask her supervisor but was told the top for the Bronco Sport are separate from the big Bronco. Just a heads up for those that have ordered a Bronco Sport, I look forward to receiving mine in 2 weeks!
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this for real?
Some days I can't even tell.
I did start drinking early though.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

omg-what-the-heck.gif

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will trade the Sport in when I'm able to get the big Bronco, I didn't want to wait.
This is actually a semi-reasonable course of action. You can get sorta offroad now, and just trade it towards the Real Bronco in a couple years when it's all sorted out/reservation number comes up...finally.

OP
OP

tom francis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is actually a semi-reasonable course of action. You can get sorta offroad now, and just trade it towards the Real Bronco in a couple years when it's all sorted out/reservation number comes up...finally.
Exactly, I hate Jeeps, this was the only way.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except the Bronco Sport has its own roof issues and delays. So much so that Ford eliminated the sunroof from all but the BL BL package. Delays are also clocking in at about 6 months on a new order.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Except the Bronco Sport has its own roof issues and delays. So much so that Ford eliminated the sunroof from all but the BL BL package. Delays are also clocking in at about 6 months on a new order.
😳😫😢 I haven't followed or heard of any of them! Goodness. But, 6 months is still shorter than 24. I guess I'll stick to the pavement for now... or just ride with someone else.
Sponsored