First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe this is the “family hero” that gets released next week. All ford has talked about for a year plus is the Bronco family. Family hero could be the halo model i.e. warthog. I had a hard time believing that Ford would not hold back the halo version but then again they really need to knock this out of the Park and they have been working on the Bronco for ages.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe this is the “family hero” that gets released next week. All ford has talked about for a year plus is the Bronco family. Family hero could be the halo model i.e. warthog. I had a hard time believing that Ford would not hold back the halo version but then again they really need to knock this out of the Park and they have been working on the Bronco for ages.
they said in the video yesterday that the 2dr is the Halo.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's true, the Mach E GT is the "family hero" for that group of cars, and they show it off the most, but it will be the last Mach E to actually be delivered to customers.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
As much as my sources have told me I was not told to expect to see this so soon. So honestly, anything is game at this point. Totally possible this isn’t even the raptor/warthog, and it’s just the highest trim we will see this year. Who the hell knows. Ford still has tricks up their sleeves for sure...

BTW, something to be said as well; it’s possible the leaked prototypes in April were not 100% finalized designs. They are definitely close, but for the small things we might see some differences. For example we did not see the bucking Bronco logo on the rear shot of the black one.... and yet it’s pretty clear on the video yesterday.

Not all has been told friends!

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking, with the Helo wheels, and what is obviously a level/small lift (gap between fender and tires is huge), that this was something sent out to a close friend of Ford's to start on aftermarket development of parts with. If production begins in December, and they're on lots in January/February, they'll need someone in line to have dealer installed options ready to go that are covered under the factory warranty that have been tested. They're not going to want to drop the ball on it and wait til it's too late to have this stuff ready.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As others have speculated, I think the large tires / lift are probably showing off Ford Performance or partner upgrade components, likely to be available through your dealer.

Also, I think Warthog is a terrible name for a vehicle package. There's no way I could afford one anyway, but if I could, I'd certainly remove any "Warthog" stickers / badging that is removable.

Sponsored

Slumpbuster

Badlands
First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1995 Bronco.. 2005 Jeep LJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what size the tires are on the flatbed? one of the cool(er than me) people should be able to measure and compare and then we know. It really is that easy???

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As others have speculated, I think the large tires / lift are probably showing off Ford Performance or partner upgrade components, likely to be available through your dealer.

Also, I think Warthog is a terrible name for a vehicle package. There's no way I could afford one anyway, but if I could, I'd certainly remove any "Warthog" stickers / badging that is removable.
True that, even I could probably come up with a better name. But I'll be purchasing for off road capabilities and could care less what the heck it's called. As long as it can kick butt on the trails, I'll be a happy camper.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know what size the tires are on the flatbed? one of the cool(er than me) people should be able to measure and compare and then we know. It really is that easy???
Somebody said most likely 40 inch tires on the flatbed.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Somebody said most likely 40 inch tires on the flatbed.
larger flat beds had 40s With 22.5” rim
smaller “low profile” had 35s 19.5” Rim

so it’s just a question of what this truck had.
Sponsored