First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man this thing is big. Look at it compared to the f250. And it is behind it. May be a better option to get a tire size.
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with huge (37 inch?) tires and (method?) aftermarket wheels 4CB5A974-5546-4BDF-B77C-4380F52BE69F
Sponsored

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Uh oh, looks like it was taken down.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Between the ford oem setups, the ford accessories, and the modularity of this rig. Its going to hold quite a few surprises for people. My buddy tells me a few things and tells me to hold onto my hat. This thing is unbelievably capable off the lot. Let alone what you can do to it. The rollout for the parts and accessories is going to start with a couple hundred. But some BIG things are coming. I'm seriously in awe' at what they have done, and what they are geared up for. Like.....dayum.... when this thing makes its debut, pay realllly close attention. Might want to take notes or record it if you can, because there is a lot to be seen.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone looking for a aggressive tire I recommend the Toyo open country RT

We sell ALOT of these good off road traction but not the grinding noise going down the highway.(y)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Between the ford oem setups, the ford accessories, and the modularity of this rig. Its going to hold quite a few surprises for people. My buddy tells me a few things and tells me to hold onto my hat. This thing is unbelievably capable off the lot. Let alone what you can do to it. The rollout for the parts and accessories is going to start with a couple hundred. But some BIG things are coming. I'm seriously in awe' at what they have done, and what they are geared up for. Like.....dayum.... when this thing makes its debut, pay realllly close attention. Might want to take notes or record it if you can, because there is a lot to be seen.

I planned on DVR the three commercials and watch the Ford utube. (y)(y)

I bleed Ford blue so I knew this thing would be badass. I get goosebumps when I see leaks. :D

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We sell ALOT of these good off road traction but not the grinding noise going down the highway.(y)
I’ve bought 3 sets!

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope everyone is listening to this guy. He knows what he is talking about.
Your pickin up what I'm puttin down.

FCA should legit be worried. I'm sure they have insider info too, the only saving grace they have right now is the huge aftermarket.
Sponsored