First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CGI or real, there needs to be symmetry. That's just laziness on the part of the artist or designer. I wasn't referring to the center cap, btw. I'm aware they can be rotated. If the cap is indexed it may still not line up. I'm talking about the Method name engraved on the wheel itself. I had a set of production wheels that were not symmetrical and it bugged the heck out of me even though they were just steelies that get banged up while wheeling.
You can get these in 17s nowadays. Classic awesomeness.
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with huge (37 inch?) tires and (method?) aftermarket wheels 7e1ea3bffb8e3f8e2139c7fa1ca4d406
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

:eek: Does it bug anyone else that the lug nuts are not aligned with the name and valve stem?
Step away from the screen, breath, relax, if will help minimize the OCD.

Nothing is perfect in life, especially man-made products and advertising.

》》》Signed, a partially reformed OCD'er.

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Step away from the screen, breath, relax, if will help minimize the OCD.

Nothing is perfect in life, especially man-made products and advertising.

》》》Signed, a partially reformed OCD'er.
:ROFLMAO:

Simply not possible. I'll be the first to admit I'm OCD like that. My house remodel will never be completed due to it. I hate having to pay "professionals" to do things around my house and being unsatisfied with their lack of attention to detail. A friend of mine would always say I reminded her of Adrian Monk.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

:ROFLMAO:

Simply not possible. I'll be the first to admit I'm OCD like that. My house remodel will never be completed due to it. I hate having to pay "professionals" to do things around my house and being unsatisfied with their lack of attention to detail. A friend of mine would always say I reminded her of Adrian Monk.
Oh, oh, I'm on my second remodel, but yes I finished the first by hiring "helpers" to work under my direction. I shocked the real estate agents by having three all cash offers at and above the asking price, the first three days on the market, at well over comps. So perfection can work, but only if you keep it focused.

Last edited:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

' – KDR2+ is a non-DOT off-road competition tire only and not legal for highway use '

Damn.
Yes, I want a perfectly quiet M/T tire that handles great as a daily driver with a comfortable ride, I know, vaporware.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs