Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every officer is going to approach this differently... but as a general rule, in my state where it is required, pulling someone over for failing to display a front place is a "good stop" all day long...

...the next question is what else is the officer going to find when they've got you on the side of the road.

If you chose to do it, just be prepared for any and all consequences.
I was about to comment and saw your post. I'll add my professional take also. Most of you without a front plate, where it was required, probably didn't grab attention in any other way. Having no front plate is an automatic, justifiable stop in states that require it. As was stated above everything after that is legitimate. You won't be able to get the reason for stop thrown out in court if something else discovered is criminal. Running with no plate is almost like giving the officer consent to pull you over at any time regardless of your driving. I have never seen a front plate ticket issued by itself. It usually is added to OVI and drug charges.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, just par for the course.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not legal unfortunately for the front. People that do that are technically in equipment violation in most if not all states. Whether or not you get a ticket for it depends on the particular cop, time of the month, jurisdiction quota etc.
2014 F-150 Tremor plate location. I had one of these and that's where Ford put it. Couldn't be centered because the intercooler was there that year.
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) tremplate

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2014 F-150 Tremor plate location. I had one of these and that's where Ford put it. Couldn't be centered because the intercooler was there that year.
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) tremplate
Blocks the D-rings on 2 out of the three front bumpers.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado requires this and guess what?

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 1607987196612

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. Can't this hang off of the bumper instead?

Reactions: OB1

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My plan for my Base was to remove 'boxes' either side of center and mount D rings and cut holes like this Wildtrak to mount lights. Now I'll modify my plan to incorporate license plate into this area.

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) Sasquatch 2021 Bronco Race Red Wildtrak Soft Top 4 Door 9

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every officer is going to approach this differently... but as a general rule, in my state where it is required, pulling someone over for failing to display a front place is a "good stop" all day long...

...the next question is what else is the officer going to find when they've got you on the side of the road.

If you chose to do it, just be prepared for any and all consequences.
Not that I encourage illegal activity... but I’ve been told to only ever break one law at a time. Like those dudes on LivePD that have an ounce of weed, expired tags, no insurance, they’re speeding/traffic violations, and a Draco in the back seat.... AND they’re intoxicated. Do any one of those things? Yeah it’s gonna suck getting pulled over but it’ll be a slap on the wrist if any punishment at all depending on the cop. (except DUI) do all of them together? Yeah you’re going to prison.
Sponsored

Last edited: