Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They do. I have cooling seats in our 2016 expedition. Was hoping it would be incorporated in Bronco. Seats are leather.
I know. I was being facetious. Mustang has them too. Why they chose heated seats over cooled in an open-top vehicle is a head scratcher.
Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With the Delays, they should just open these up all summer for order holders. It would go a long way to keeping our interest and having some incentive for putting up with the ridiculous process we've all been part of. All the anticipation of 'Early Reservation' to getting orders finalized with dealers - few if any incentives for being in the group of early reservation holders/confirmed orders. If Ford is smart, they can open this event now well before the ficticous delivery of an actual vehicle may occur. Look how popular the Camp Jeep events were back in the mid 90's early 00's. Camp Jeep is the sole reason I bought a TJ. At the time I had a very off-road capable Grand Cherokee but was so impressed with the brand new TJ they let us drvie I had to get one. Ford has obviously spent some bucks setting up this place and not using Hidden Falls - It should attract future buyers - even have weekends for Jeep owners etc.

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife wouldnā€™t let me. Since it was a Motherā€™s Day outing I was just happy she let me look at some Broncos. Sheā€™s definitely tired of me talking about them.
Same lol

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s my day off in Austin, and I want to drive to horseshoe bay so bad šŸ˜…

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dealer in Austin just called me. Said they were attending this event this week. I asked him for photos. He is hopefully going to send me some. Meanwhile....any Central Texas people here want to role with me this week in an attempt to do some espionage? ;) OPERATION HILL COUNTRY PONY

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I highly doubt it for insurance purposes and liability.
They do the same thing for Shelby buyers. I went for the GT500 Track Attack. We spent an entire day in Charlotte, NC at the Z-Max Drag Strip and Charlotte Motor Speedway. It's a combination of class time and track time in one of their GT500s. We got to do about 15 passes or more down the drag strip and then multiple 5 lap sessions on the ROVAL at the speedway. It's an epic experience. I can imagine this will be a similar experience.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sure hope people share videos of their off-Rodio experience. I will have to make my outing into a vacation (flight, hotel, etc) and would like to go to the coolest place considering the coin I will have to layout! TX doesnā€™t look at cool at Moab but then again havenā€™t seen any good videos to compare.

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
was kinda a right place at right time moment. But go look! Itā€™s at 71 and 2147
Im not seeing any thing here in horseshoe bay, where exactly was it? Iā€™m at 71 and 2147

Sponsored

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found it. And got asked to leave while I was around the displays. Then some asshole followed me to take a pic of my license plate, stating that if any pictures get out heā€™ll come after me...

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found it. And got asked to leave while I was around the displays. Then some asshole followed me to take a pic of my license plate, stating that if any pictures get out heā€™ll come after me...
Yeah, you shouldn't trespass on private property...

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was private property? There were no signs posted and no gate
While I agree it is a little misleading, if there is no road sign you should assume it is private property. I took all of my photos from the road. Hope the guy doesn't actually come after you lol.

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
While I agree it is a little misleading, if there is no road sign you should assume it is private property. I took all of my photos from the road. Hope the guy doesn't actually come after you lol.
I mean I hope so too, I left as soon as someone approached me, I had a decent conversation with the girl when I was leaving. Then once I got to the car this guy asked me where I came from, then start taking pictures of the license plate
Sponsored