Sponsored

Bronco Stash! Are you buying gifts for the new member of your family?

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Torx and Torx Plus are the same sizes, just made for impact tools!
They are actually slightly different shape, but the numbering is the same. This is likely the reason so many people are stripping the heads on “Bronco bolts”.

Ford Bronco Bronco Stash! Are you buying gifts for the new member of your family? E4F5F217-4D3F-402B-870B-FB4C7D5A573A
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
on order - bring your own device bar

researching and will not purchase until Bronco is scheduled

air compressor - probably arb protable so I can move between vehicles
fog lights for the modular HD bumper - liking diode dynamics
seat covers - waiting to see what bartact produces
aftermarket wheels - use stock wheels for winter tires
rock slide sliders - happy wife, happy life
auto stop eliminator
pakmule swayback - haul stuff to hunting camp
ronin oil drain

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not getting shit until it’s in my driveway. It’s been 15 months and from the sounds of it, it’s getting even sketchier.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are those audio adapter harnesses that work with the weird ones used for the dash speakers in the bronco so that you don't have to splice? I still haven't found any.
They are a wonkey work around that cost little to nothing. The alternative is the true plugs that need other parts and end up being like 25 bucks a pop.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are actually slightly different shape, but the numbering is the same. This is likely the reason so many people are stripping the heads on “Bronco bolts”.

Ford Bronco Bronco Stash! Are you buying gifts for the new member of your family? E4F5F217-4D3F-402B-870B-FB4C7D5A573A
I will look for this, I love adding tools to my collection anyway. Thanks.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked up mine (Badsquatch with LUX and tow) on Friday, the things I have are PPF for the door sills, the roll bar where the soft top might scratch and the front of the hood and fenders.
Also got Adam's graphene ceramic coating waiting and claybar, foam cannon and other cleaning supplies. I rarely washed my 18 year old Taco, but that was just boring silver, gonna keep this CO nice and yummy looking!
Also got the OBDLinkEX to play with Forscan eventually, after I do more reading on how it all works. But seems like a fun project.

Nothing else though, pretty much comes the way I want it. Lights are plenty good, so no need to add extra and I haven't had use for fog lamps in decades, so no idea what I'll eventually hook up to the AUX switches.

Oh, what I have to get is a dash cam that hides nicely behind the mirror.
Tire deflator and compressor and some recovery gear and a hand winch/comealong. Not mounting a winch until someone figures out how to do so on a Badsquatch with LUX. Never needed one so far, so I can wait.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

got the base blockers in today. Cheap plug and play. When I mess with this stuff I’ll do it with and without to see if it makes a big difference. Thank you all for your suggestions and info for the wire harnesses and blockers.
Ford Bronco Bronco Stash! Are you buying gifts for the new member of your family? DE12E7F8-C8FA-4FD4-9487-19B3995CA900

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Stash! Are you buying gifts for the new member of your family? 588637F3-6218-42FF-B789-0ACF4A61B67C

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have contained myself, but have made a small pile of stuff for my bronco.
Ford Bronco Bronco Stash! Are you buying gifts for the new member of your family? 588637F3-6218-42FF-B789-0ACF4A61B67C

I did cancel my analog HD’s to go with Sasquatch. I’m sure that tune will change sooner than later. Once I start driving it. Do you guys have a stash?
I added the tent, awning, fridge/freezer, swing gate table and MOLLE panel. Just got a few extras for the tent after setting it up yesterday and getting the stickers added. In the spring, I'll add a winch with the upgraded bash plate, and a tow hitch hammock stand.

20211030_135029.jpg
Sponsored