First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reason I logged In today was to ask a question with the same thread title... albeit for different purposes.

I won't have a Bronco in hand for at least 7 months... are there any files floating around with accurate-enough dimensions that a guy could start designing and building his own cargo area mods (shelfs, drawers,, etc)?

I suspect any such files are only held by ford and actual 3rd party manufacturers... but gotta ask.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FstFrd00

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The reason I logged In today was to ask a question with the same thread title... albeit for different purposes.

I won't have a Bronco in hand for at least 7 months... are there any files floating around with accurate-enough dimensions that a guy could start designing and building his own cargo area mods (shelfs, drawers,, etc)?

I suspect any such files are only held by ford and actual 3rd party manufacturers... but gotta ask.
Sorry for title jacking :) Im tinkering with CAD but not good enough yet

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a good file that I payed for then spent hours fixing. Send me a DM and ill send you a link to download.

2B689F8D-2F83-4459-9609-F4F527F1EBB1.jpeg

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a good file that I payed for then spent hours fixing. Send me a DM and ill send you a link to download.

Ford Bronco Bronco stl files,  CAD files? 2B689F8D-2F83-4459-9609-F4F527F1EBB1
That is awesome! We don't have a 3D printer yet, curious what it took to build that. Do you have a video posted of the process? Is that a few dozen pieces fused together?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is awesome! We don't have a 3D printer yet, curious what it took to build that. Do you have a video posted of the process? Is that a few dozen pieces fused together?
The printer is a J750, itā€™s not a hobbiest printer. Iā€™d recommend an FDM machine to be the most cost effective.

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The printer is a J750, itā€™s not a hobbiest printer. Iā€™d recommend an FDM machine to be the most cost effective.
How do you know I don't have >$250k for a printer? šŸ˜† JK, must be a nice printer!
Sponsored