First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A4, 2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Which tailgate organizer did you get? Build looks great!
Thank you! It's the Ford one https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-molle-grate-system-for-swing-gate-1 although I forgot who the manufacturer is, although I know they have other molle systems for other vehicles and gear. Really easy to install, but I was not careful enough removing the cover and broke a plastic clip. It's not hard, I was just over eager. It uses clips at the top and bottom and has some Velcro strips that can used on the sides and other areas fit tighter.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Damien21

Damien21

First Edition
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A4, 2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks awesome! I’m planning on doing the same fifteen52 wheels. Is there any poke? If you get a chance to take a pic straight down the side to show it, I’d sure appreciate it.
I'll drop a pic on here this week. The wheels though are zero offset, so the stance is exactly like factory wheels. If you have the sasquatch wheels, these are a noticeable few pounds lighter each. I was going to buy a those slightly wider fender flares from Ford that Maxlinder uses, but I would probably only like them if I also added small spacers to get the same stance/fit, which I did not want to do for now.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you. I pad $1800, but also had them wrapped in PPF for extra protection. I did not do a lot of shopping around, but I trust and am happy with the shop that did the work. I think the major labor piece is the smoothing of the texture--I thought about trying to sand them down myself and save $, but did not have time.
Worth the money! Helps the decals pop. How about the door handles? Did you need to paint those too?

labwagon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Closing in on 3k miles. Keeping the build clean, but time to get her dirty
  • Traverse Fifteen52 w/ OEM blk lug nuts
  • XPEL Ultimate tint on windshield (70%); Prime Plus on Windows (35%)
  • Craven Speed stubby antenna
  • Ford Emblem painted (gloss black, matt black, Oxford white)
  • Extra set of sasquatch fender flares painted and wrapped in XPEL PPF
  • Hood/cowl in satin black
  • Heretic Studios 20 in modular bumper light bar
  • Baja Designs pocket fog light kit w/ SAE squadrons

BroncoSunset-5.jpg

• BroncoSunset-4.jpg
    BroncoSunset-6.jpg
    BroncoSunset-7.jpg
    BroncoSunset-8.jpg
    BroncoSunset-9.jpg
    image3.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
Nice looking build!

Did you have to do anything special to get your spare to mount closer to the rear door? I have same 0 offset wheels but tire shop mounted mine in such a way that seems really far out compared to yours.
Ford Bronco Bronco Sunset Pics - Clean Build w/ Painted Fender Flares, Fifteen52 BroncoSpare

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice looking build!

Did you have to do anything special to get your spare to mount closer to the rear door? I have same 0 offset wheels but tire shop mounted mine in such a way that seems really far out compared to yours.
Ford Bronco Bronco Sunset Pics - Clean Build w/ Painted Fender Flares, Fifteen52 BroncoSpare
This spare looks about right for this wheel. Just like with my spare, that Fifteen52 wheel sits 2” away from the tailgate more than a stock non-SAS wheel. I have Fifteen52 Analogs; same zero offset.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I pad $1800, but also had them wrapped in PPF for extra protection. I did not do a lot of shopping around, but I trust and am happy with the shop that did the work. I think the major labor piece is the smoothing of the texture--I thought about trying to sand them down myself and save $, but did not have time.
Im actually thinking about doing this. Did you purchase an extra set of fenders and paint those? What was the shop called, looks like they did pretty good. I might use them. Coming from LA. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Damien21

Damien21

First Edition
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A4, 2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im actually thinking about doing this. Did you purchase an extra set of fenders and paint those? What was the shop called, looks like they did pretty good. I might use them. Coming from LA. Thanks in advance.
Truck was delivered in late 2021 and I had Ford points that I used to get the extra set - I wanted to have a set of black plastic w/o paint and also have a set painted that had no wash oils or residue on it. It did take about 8 weeks to get them from my local dealer, but I would hope those lead times are shorter now.

I had the tint and wrap on those done at One of One in San Diego. They use Chapparone Auto Body for their paint work. Sanding them is a pain. The one change I would make is to leave the underside in the black plastic. I am also a little surprised someone isn't doing these in high volume to bring the cost down and/or Ford does not sell smooth primed versions like they do for the smaller Outer Banks fender flares. Probably a lot of good options in LA area. I would reach out to a high quality wrap shop and ask who they use for their paint work, then reach out directly.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truck was delivered in late 2021 and I had Ford points that I used to get the extra set - I wanted to have a set of black plastic w/o paint and also have a set painted that had no wash oils or residue on it. It did take about 8 weeks to get them from my local dealer, but I would hope those lead times are shorter now.

I had the tint and wrap on those done at One of One in San Diego. They use Chapparone Auto Body for their paint work. Sanding them is a pain. The one change I would make is to leave the underside in the black plastic. I am also a little surprised someone isn't doing these in high volume to bring the cost down and/or Ford does not sell smooth primed versions like they do for the smaller Outer Banks fender flares. Probably a lot of good options in LA area. I would reach out to a high quality wrap shop and ask who they use for their paint work, then reach out directly.
Much appreciated!!!

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Snapped this one at Austin Off Rodeo a week ago.

That’s a pre-production on display that’ll get crushed eventually. So sad.

I want you to ask yourself one question: What would Nicholas Cage do?

Now you know what you must do.
Sponsored