North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Ford reps have indicated that on Saturday (9/12) at 3PM Mountain Time there will be a Q&A session with the reps, including the Brand Manager.
Here are a few more questions, thank you for doing this for the community. These are listed in order of importance if you can only get to a few.

Can we get cloth or perforated vinyl or leather seats to help those that live in the Hot and HUMID states on all trims?

Will there be a stand-alone Driver Assist Safety Technology Package that includes all of the Safety items in one package, such as the Pre-Collision, Forward Sensing, Adaptive Cruise and Evasive Steering?

Will optional Rear End Gear Ratios be available a la carte?

Will the "12" touchscreen" be available a la carte?

Will the "universal garage door" be available a la carte?
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see some detail on how the doors mount/ come off. All I've really seen is that early video with the guy trying very hard not to scratch the paint while putting it on, and struggling for a second.
I'm sure there will be something released/able to see before actual ordering, but it still would put my mind at ease a bit more to see that I don't have to spend a lot of time and have a special Torx tool onboard to take them off with. Also like to see how those 4 doors fit in the back with the bags a bit better. To make room does the rear seat back have to be moved into some uncomfortable upright position for your passengers?
And of course, a good picture or two of what the production soft top looks like up and folded/stored.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We already know this. The B shaped taillight is the signature lighting available on the higher trims.
I thought "signature" was only for the front. Thank you.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would like to know what planetary / lunar alignment configurations are required for Cyber Orange to appear orange?

Perhaps on a serious note: Will there be a 2022MY Bronco with different options / December 2021 release date?

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Ford reps have indicated that on Saturday (9/12) at 3PM Mountain Time there will be a Q&A session with the reps, including the Brand Manager.

While I've asked a few questions already, I know there are a lot of questions that people are still trying to get answers for. I don't believe they will be able to answer all/most of the questions, but I have gathered some of the questions here and am asking for any additional (realistic) ones to be added to the list.

Additionally, are there any members that will be attending the Bronco Celebration at this time and would be able to ask some of the questions? Some volunteers would be very helpful to ensure we get more questions asked (they aren't going to want them all coming from me/one person).

1. Will rubberized floors be an option on models that it isn't standard?
  2. White-top option? Regular or modular painted?
  3. 37" tires + 2" suspension lift available from Ford Performance?
  4. Will Marine Grade Vinyl also have the carpet on the back of the rear seats like the leather?
  5. Driving on road from 45-75? More similar to Explorer or Ranger feel?
Man you're killing it! I'll have to buy you a drink if we ever run into each other!
Can you ask if they will offer different roof racks? And how easily removable are the roof racks. Are they permanent fixtures once they are on?

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While I've asked a few questions already, I know there are a lot of questions that people are still trying to get answers for. I don't believe they will be able to answer all/most of the questions, but I have gathered some of the questions here and am asking for any additional (realistic) ones to be added to the list.

Additionally, are there any members that will be attending the Bronco Celebration at this time and would be able to ask some of the questions? Some volunteers would be very helpful to ensure we get more questions asked (they aren't going to want them all coming from me/one person).

1. Will rubberized floors be an option on models that it isn't standard?
  2. White-top option? Regular or modular painted?
  3. 37" tires + 2" suspension lift available from Ford Performance?
  4. Will Marine Grade Vinyl also have the carpet on the back of the rear seats like the leather?
  5. Driving on road from 45-75? More similar to Explorer or Ranger feel?

Alright fellas, I'm going to edit this post Friday evening to pull in the final list that we hope to cover. Note that if your question can be answered with the Build and Price, when it is released this "fall", I'm NOT going to be asking it. Sorry, but I don't want to frustrate the reps when we have already been told that information is coming. (I recognize some of the original Questions I listed fall into this category and will be removed...once again, sorry, but we are going to have limited time and attention during this)

Nate - I am going to be there on Saturday if you want to shoot me some questions you want me to ask I would be happy to!

Edit: We have to leave around 2 but I'm willing to ask the people who are there :D

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all due respect, buddy, I answered a few for ya, lol.

Here are a few more questions, thank you for doing this for the community. These are listed in order of importance if you can only get to a few.

Can we get cloth or perforated vinyl or leather seats to help those that live in the Hot and HUMID states on all trims?

Will there be a stand-alone Driver Assist Safety Technology Package that includes all of the Safety items in one package, such as the Pre-Collision, Forward Sensing, Adaptive Cruise and Evasive Steering? wait for B&P

Will optional Rear End Gear Ratios be available a la carte? wait for B&P

Will the "12" touchscreen" be available a la carte? no

Will the "universal garage door" be available a la carte? no

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

With all due respect, buddy, I answered a few for ya, lol.
Your missing out on my plan, sure we understand, we think, some of the questions, HOWEVER...

Since we know B&P is not finished, by asking certain questions, maybe those things will find their way into the B&P for the 2021 model, worse case in the 2022 model. You remember all the requests for Velocity Blue early on, and low and behold we got Velocity Blue.

If you don't ask, you may not get. So in all due respect, my questions still stand, thank you @irv0735.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@irv0735 thanks for all of your hard work! I have a question that's come up several times on the forum.

If someone gets a soft top only, will the wiring harness and controls for the wiper/defogger be included so a hard top can be added later?

Or will it be like Jeep, where everything must be installed at a later date to properly use the hard top?

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will towing capacity be limited to 3500 LBS across all models?
Will the 2 door Modular hard tops rear windows be removable?
Will the "B&O" be available a la carte?
Will dealers be limited on the number of reservations they can take?

Reactions: P.C

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will any of the options/packages be available a la carte?
110v/150w AC power outlet, 360 camera, wireless charging pad, etc.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar to your rubber floor question...

• Are vinyl seats available as an option on trims other than BD and BL
  • Are the Molle seat back panels an option on trims other than the BD and BL.
Sponsored