Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also seem to recall that the rear glass on the soft top was very similar to that on the hard top, though I'm not sure why.
I like that over looking through clear plastic, though it's less ideal for quick removal and storage.

Similar to your rubber floor question...

• Are vinyl seats available as an option on trims other than BD and BL
  • Are the Molle seat back panels an option on trims other than the BD and BL.
For some reason, I was under the impression that those molle panels were standard across all trims.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Haha alright, I'm sure I probably have pictures of it as well then and am just brain fried from the last few days. Thanks.
Updated that post with screen grabs from the video. They are a bit blurry due to the guy being unable to hold a camera still or pan slowly.

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Many JEEP members have chimed in that there has been a security issue with having garage doors programmed in on vehicles that are so easy to access. So in that light, it makes sense that those who stump up to LUX will also have garages or more secure vehicle settings.

The arm rest console and glove box are both lockable.

I intend to fabricate a box which has internal channels to padlock to the D-rings in the trunk, with a lid that also has a proper lock. This should easily expand storage.
I am a Jeep owner with built in garage door opener. It is in no way a safety or security concern. It is in fact the exact opposite. When the vehicle is off the garage door opener does not work. It is an excellent solution to the alternative of carrying one that can be easily stolen.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am a Jeep owner with built in garage door opener. It is in no way a safety or security concern. It is in fact the exact opposite. When the vehicle is off the garage door opener does not work. It is an excellent solution to the alternative of carrying one that can be easily stolen.
Oh gotcha, that's been the opposite of what i've heard on these pages before from Jeep owners.
Since i'm not a Jeep owner, I rely on what I hear from you guys! Thanks for the clarification that it's ignition dependent (not the case in Ranger or Mazda6).

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Optional Locker on Base?

Can Ford publish a how to video on installing and removing all the top options on both 2 and 4 door before ordering day?

Video on door removal and placement with nice closeups of the hinges and such?

Option a locker for Base?

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry guys, I won't be asking this question. Maybe someone else can, but I don't feel it is something that they will have the answer to at this public event. Ford is monitoring the forums though and building their own list so they may capture this and release the answer in the near future during a FAQ release that they have planned.
In response to @Dads_bronze_bronco question: “Will the 7MT be manufactured in China?“

From Jalopnik:
“Profiles for employees at the Getrag Jiangxi facility in Nanchang, China show that they are working on a project that is coded MT-88, which is not surprising as they contributed to the development of the MT-82 that is currently in the Mustang. The MT-82 is built at that Nanchang facility in China so it is likely that this new MT-88 could be built there as well.”

on bronco6g:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/getrag-transmission-german-or-chinese.3947/post-163422

Last edited:
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you need an “official” response to a question that has already been answered, travel to Colorado and ask the Ford representative directly.
All I know is when I go to the sister event in TN, I'm as likely to mention the 6G forum as the fact I Might have the virus :)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In case you missed it in the other thread:

Please let them know that it would be really nice if we could option an Oxford White Painted Modular Top on the two door, just like we can a Shadow Black Painted Modular Top or on some models a body colored one.

Based on the polling on this site, I'd bet they would sell more oxford white $1900 upgrades than shadow black ones.
:)

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know we've heard the slide out tailgate is late availability - I'm curious if it is easily installable after the fact, or if it's something that has to be done at the factory?

If so, I could order it without it and not delay and get the tailgate later and install it myself.

Similar to your rubber floor question...

• Are vinyl seats available as an option on trims other than BD and BL
  • Are the Molle seat back panels an option on trims other than the BD and BL.
It looked like they were attached with Bronco bolts, so I would have to imagine that even if they don't come on other trims, they'll probably be an accessory option.

After leaving today I realized one question that I would like to have asked.

Since the mirrors stay on when the doors are off, can they fold in or somehow get out of the way if you need to for a section of a tight trail?
Yes, they fold in (manually).

Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A 1599880090813

I also seem to recall that the rear glass on the soft top was very similar to that on the hard top, though I'm not sure why.
I like that over looking through clear plastic, though it's less ideal for quick removal and storage.

For some reason, I was under the impression that those molle panels were standard across all trims.
I seem to remember seeing a plastic rear window in the Rubicon images.

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In response to @Dads_bronze_bronco question: “Will the 7MT be manufactured in China?“

From Jalopnik:
“Profiles for employees at the Getrag Jiangxi facility in Nanchang, China show that they are working on a project that is coded MT-88, which is not surprising as they contributed to the development of the MT-82 that is currently in the Mustang. The MT-82 is built at that Nanchang facility in China so it is likely that this new MT-88 could be built there as well.”

on bronco6g:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/getrag-transmission-german-or-chinese.3947/post-163422
Yeah, it’s disappointing to see the manual transmission will “likely” be manufactured in China. It’s not written in stone yet though. The transmission is engineered in Germany and Gertrag has manufacturing plants elsewhere throughout the world.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100%, but we have to be fair. You've been on here longer than me.... You've seen the level of crazy, which I'm sure has contributed to countless long work days and conference calls for Ford trying to figure out how to accommodate and handle some of the leaked information and quite frankly incorrect information that starts to blow up on here and then start popping up on other social media platforms. It's a PR nightmare! So in an effort to still get SOME new information, we need to make sure we are asking the right questions.
True. So they know you've got a pineapple pizza connection. Time for a disguise to get in more questions. Your dog too

Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A 1599882234948

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a plastic window but works as a hatch like on the hard top