Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some updates thanks to @Yelie! ?

5) If a 4-door is ordered with Soft-top only, will the wiring harness still be included to add a hardtop later? (Jeep apparently does not include this)
A: Yes it will have the wiring harness to add a hardtop later
Hallelujah! Thanks, @Yelie
Sponsored

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, the 3PM scheduled Q&A was a bust. I recorded it, but there was no new information given. Thanks again to @Yelie for the help getting the answers today and once again, I'll encourage everyone to get out and see the new Bronco as they start adding more public showings.

Very excited for next spring to get behind the wheel!

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok, the 3PM scheduled Q&A was a bust. I recorded it, but there was no new information given. Thanks again to @Yelie for the help getting the answers today and once again, I'll encourage everyone to get out and see the new Bronco as they start adding more public showings.

Very excited for next spring to get behind the wheel!
Darn was hoping it was going to be really good!

I agree that if you get a chance to see it in person you should! Its gorgeous!

Thanks Nate for getting so many questions answered!

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Ford reps have indicated that on Saturday (9/12) at 3PM Mountain Time there will be a Q&A session with the reps, including the Brand Manager.

Are there any members that will be attending the Bronco Celebration at this time and would be able to ask some of the questions? Some volunteers would be very helpful to ensure we get more questions asked (they aren't going to want them all coming from me/one person).

Alright, I'm going to edit this post Friday evening to pull in the final list that we hope to cover. Note that if your question can be answered with the Build and Price, when it is released this "fall", I'm NOT going to be asking it. Sorry, but I don't want to frustrate the reps when we have already been told that information is coming.

Updated/Edited List (Ford, if you see this, trying to give you a head's up!):
  1. Would you describe the driving feel on road from 45-85 mph as more similar to Explorer, Ranger or something different in the Ford lineup?
  2. Will Marine Grade Vinyl also have the carpet on the back and bottom of the rear seats like the leather? A: Carpet back is due to Leather upgrade: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...super-celebration-west-day-2.5060/post-179761
  3. How will the keyless entry keypad (as seen on other Ford vehicles) be implemented?
  4. Can you elaborate on the Additional Sound Deadening in the High Package? Will this be located in the top or the body?
  5. If a 4-door is ordered with Soft-top only, will the wiring harness still be included to add a hardtop later? (Jeep apparently does not include this)
  6. Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?
From your in person experience does the roof rack look like it can be removed at will without compromising the roof or does it seem more like a permanent fixture? I know i saw someewhere the fron part comes off (I think it has been awhile and I coild be thinking of something else.)

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From your in person experience does the roof rack look like it can be removed at will without compromising the roof or does it seem more like a permanent fixture? I know i saw someewhere the fron part comes off (I think it has been awhile and I coild be thinking of something else.)
The actual rack? It is simply mounted to the factory rails. It can definitely be taken on and off with no damage.

Sponsored

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The actual rack? It is simply mounted to the factory rails. It can definitely be taken on and off with no damage.
Oh wow. That was a big mix up and embarrassing. I meant the rails. It has been a long day?. Trying to gauge whether it will be a pro or con to have. My need rails wise differ to the activity. And on beach days they need to go so i can go fully topless.

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wow. That was a big mix up and embarrassing. I meant the rails. It has been a long day?. Trying to gauge whether it will be a pro or con to have. My need rails wise differ to the activity. And on beach days they need to go so i can go fully topless.
Ok, that makes some more sense.
It seems like they will unbolt fairly easily, but I'm not sure what is left when they are removed. If you are talking about going fully topless, then they are coming off with the top anyway... and you confuse me even more when you say for beach days...because that's when the surf board needs to ride up there! ;) hahaha

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It seems like they will unbolt fairly easily, but I'm not sure what is left when they are removed. If you are talking about going fully topless, then they are coming off with the top anyway... and you confuse me even more when you say for beach days...because that's when the surf board needs to ride up there! ;) hahaha
I promise I'm not an idiot; only brain fried ?. I can't skate or surf anymore. I'm, too, clumsy now lol. Thank you man. You absolutely killed it!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the other Bronco forums, they said it was confirmed at the celebration that the Base 4 Door will be available with manual transmission and Fords website needs to be updated. Anyone hear this? a Base Mansquatch is a game changer!

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
#2 was asked and answered that the carpet back was due to leather upgrade. Might want to avoid pissing off the Ford rep by asking it again ;)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...super-celebration-west-day-2.5060/post-179761
Not to be a butt, but these guys get paid to do this. If they don't like their jobs, I'll trade them. There is a lot of info on here and as someone who checks multiple times a day, it's even hard to keep up. Thanks for posting the reply though!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not sure how the rear attachment works - don't know if it bolts or clamps on, but the front seems to "pull"/hook over a raised piece on the windshield frame, and there's a cap that goes on when it's off.

I have to assume you'll get the caps even if you get the roof rack.
Sponsored