Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did the 2dr wrangler remove any air from his tires? I could see the Bronco and 4dr wrangler tires flex, but not the 2 door.
That makes a huge difference in terrain like that.

Some nice driving in there, I especially liked the crawl at the 12:30-13:30 time frame. That's how you use the rocks to your advantage.

Great Video.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rug really tied the room together.

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@broncoepic Nice work and yes please keep us updated on your upgrades and deficiencies you find with the stock setup. I read that that trail is an 9/10 difficulty but you (Bronco) made it look pretty easy! Well done.
I'm working on a video detailing the trail damage (aka scratches and gouges) and providing my humble opinion on upgrades and modifications that are 'must haves' to run challenging terrain. The trail is very popular with the off-raoders in CO and is fun to run all year round.

Great video man! Hearing those scratches made me really anxious but its inevitable if we want to play! I dig those tires, how are they one the road? handling and noise? I see they are 65 pounds compared to Baja Boss- 70 pounds. I 'm looking for some nice looking lightish setup :)
The tires are decent for on-road driving, they get the job done. They are on the lighter side and with a 'D' load range is what I consider to be a good compromise between durability and performance off-road and ride quality on-road. That being said, the BFG KM3 and Nitto Trail Grapplers are what most consider the 'go to' off-road tires and you'll see them on a lot of rigs. Its important to note that there are no MT tires that do well in snow. Something to consider if you live in an area that get a ton of snow (i.e. Colorado).

Love your videos and your commentary. Glad to see other people actually putting the Bronco to use as well.

Let me know when you get in touch with the vendor in CO. I live right outside Denver. And after all the wheeling I’ve done so far, my biggest complaint is how exposed and vulnerable the control/trailing arm mounts are. I need skid plates for those ASAP.
Appreciate the feedback! Will do. I'm hoping that when the vendors return from SEMA they'll start to crank out these items for our Broncos.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those guys did not seem to care about his Bronco lol
I know right? "Ok BRONCO guy..." and the get all quiet as he just scoots over stuff. Heard at least one quiet "hmmmm.....wow"

Well played

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the 2dr wrangler remove any air from his tires? I could see the Bronco and 4dr wrangler tires flex, but not the 2 door.
That makes a huge difference in terrain like that.

Some nice driving in there, I especially liked the crawl at the 12:30-13:30 time frame. That's how you use the rocks to your advantage.

Great Video.
The 2dr JL was running KM3 (37") and did air down to 12psi. Not sure why it looks the way it does.

Appreciate the feedback. I went back to rewatch that section... I love this part "Someones gotta watch the front"... I guess that would be me LOL :)

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome video once again. It was nice to see you trotting around with the jeep guys. I think you may have won, one or two bronco fans from that crew. What lights are you running on the A-pillars?

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video, really shows the capabilities of the Bronco, impressive. Over all those obstacles were you always rear locked? Did you use the front locker also? Looking forward to seeing it with the upgraded shocks and control arms.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this owner a member here? He’s the hero we all want but don’t deserve!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands