First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Friday everyone!! The crew is back at it doing a tough but fun trail called Spring Creek. The main obstacle is called THE WALL and it lived up to its reputation as being tough. I hate to admit it but a 'Jeep' completely waxes my Bronco on this obstacle. I hope this video gets you guys amped for the weekend!

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Watched it last night, another great video John! Although, I missed not having the signature "Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" at the beginning :)

That obstacle was no joke. Maybe the camera doesn't depict it right but I wondered why everyone wasn't taking the far left line, from the bottom, rather than going down into the trench at the foot of the wall. That line looked smoother. Unless you were intentionally steering toward the more challenging line, in which case bravo. I was impressed with the Bronco crawling over that boulder on Hard Left. Who says Broncos can't flex LOL.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched it last night, another great video John! Although, I missed not having the signature "Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" at the beginning :)

That obstacle was no joke. Maybe the camera doesn't depict it right but I wondered why everyone wasn't taking the far left line, from the bottom, rather than going down into the trench at the foot of the wall. That line looked smoother. Unless you were intentionally steering toward the more challenging line, in which case bravo. I was impressed with the Bronco crawling over that boulder on Hard Left. Who says Broncos can't flex LOL.
Clerical error on my part ;)

The Wall was a doozy. We're glutton for punishment so we 'had' to make it up the middle line. The Hard Left was fun and I don't know if the audio captures it but my rear passenger tire lost air on that obstacle. I'm pretty confident that I may have de-beaded there if it wasn't for the Innerlock pins.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure why you think you got waxed by the Jeep's. You and your Bronco completed this trail with as much ease and difficulty as the 2 Wrangler's. I am impressed with the Bronco, I'm starting to become a believer in the rock climbing capabilities of the IFS ! One thing I do know is that these videos never really do justice when it comes to gauging just how steep these climbs are.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not sure why you think you got waxed by the Jeep's. You and your Bronco completed this trail with as much ease and difficulty as the 2 Wrangler's. I am impressed with the Bronco, I'm starting to become a believer in the rock climbing capabilities of the IFS ! One thing I do know is that these videos never really do justice when it comes to gauging just how steep these climbs are.
Totally agreed. The videos never give you a good idea of exactly how steep it is.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Friday everyone!! The crew is back at it doing a tough but fun trail called Spring Creek. The main obstacle is called THE WALL and it lived up to its reputation as being tough. I hate to admit it but a 'Jeep' completely waxes my Bronco on this obstacle. I hope this video gets you guys amped for the weekend!

Great video! Given that your BadSquatch is pretty much unchanged from the factory, I think that it acquitted itself nicely!

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate the feedback. I was referring to the built buggy/Jeep. Now that rig made it look easy. I agree that the videos just simply doesn’t do it justice.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just watched the whole thing. Great job. The 4 door took the left lane which looked a little easier. You and the 2 door both got up on the middle/right side. You both needed a little momentum to get over it, but seems like both rigs were just as capable.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just watched the whole thing. Great job. The 4 door took the left lane which looked a little easier. You and the 2 door both got up on the middle/right side. You both needed a little momentum to get over it, but seems like both rigs were just as capable.
I would agree that the middle/right was slightly more difficult. The part where my buddy scales up the wall offers the best view of how steep it is. I’m just glad we all made it up without getting winched.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I just want to say thank you for your videos. I have watched several videos by other people and they all spend too much time with the camera on themselves and very little time on the obstacles. You show so much more trail footage. It makes it more interesting. Again, THANKS!!!

Mahin2021

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Out performing the Jeep in my opinion. The Jeep absolutely didn’t wax you .

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just want to say thank you for your videos. I have watched several videos by other people and they all spend too much time with the camera on themselves and very little time on the obstacles. You show so much more trail footage. It makes it more interesting. Again, THANKS!!!
True that. Can't wait for another video. Digging the podeu beulongko opeuloding obeolaending kollolado!
Sponsored